He Gets A Tattoo

The website I went to get these tattoos from was www.tattoos-models.net/108-original-tattoo-ideas-for-men-2/

A/N: The website above is where I got the tattoo ideas from and if you want to take a look i'll put the numbers next to the characters of the tattoo that they have and if you don't like it for them you can always change it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  The Rake
He has the sugar skull tattoo on his left upper arm (number 28)

The Seedeater

He has the Mandela tattoo full back and right arm (number 33)

Herobrine

He has the wolf head tattoo (number 35)

BRVR

He has the full sleeve and half chest bio-mechanical tattoo (number 29)

Grinny

He got a full sleeve and half chest Polynesian, Samoan and Maori tattoos (number 19)

Zalgo

He got full chest, stomach, neck, shoulders, and both arms black and grey tattoo (number 27)

Sonic Exe

He got sleeve tattoos for both arms (number 40)

Tails Doll

He got on his right thigh down the devil choking Lilith tattoo (number 41)

Smile Dog

He got skulls and eyes tattoos sleeve on his left arm (number 43)

Suicidal Mouse

He got a fallen angel on his back (number 1) and tribal tattoos on both shoulders and partly his chest none on his back (number 73)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my personal opinions of what I would think would make them look totally bad ass but if you don't like it you can always change it to something of your taste :)  

A/N: The website above is where I got the tattoo ideas from and if you want to take a look i'll put the numbers next to the characters of the tattoo that they have and if you don't like it for them you can always change it.