The Wedding

A/N: This chapter is going to be short and sweet and with no dialogue. You can choose your wedding settings and the color schemes and the size of the cake and everything else. I have lost inspiration for this book and it feels like a chore instead of something I enjoy. I want to finish it and move onto something that I would enjoy. I will return to it one day and edit everything to make it better but for this chapter and the last 2 chapters enjoy my half-assery.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Rake

You were dressed elegantly with your makeup making you seem flawless as your dress flowed in the wind. You were walked down the aisle by Slender and it was all the creepypasta inhabitant and the Rake's best man was Bob and your Maid of honor was Sally.

The Seedeater

Your dress had a long trail that you kindly asked Patches the rabbit to carry for you as Slender walked you down the aisle. Sally was throwing flowers ahead of you and Ben was the ring boy carrying the ring. Seedy was staring at you with slightly watery eyes and you gave him a jaw dropping smile.

Herobrine

Your dress was a sweetheart cut and it hugged you in all of the right places and surprisingly everyone in the mansion came to see you two get married. Offender walked you down the aisle with Slender as the 'preacher' and Hero watching him carefully to make sure his tendrils don't get 'handsy' on his wife to be.

BRVR

Your dress had lacy like sleeves and it was open in the front exposing your breasts not showing a lot but enough to leave your soon to be husband drooling at the mouth. You wanted Splendor to walk you down the isle much to the surprise of mostly everyone especially Splendor.

Grinny

Instead of the traditional white wedding dress your was black and laced up and hugged in all the right places allowing your tail to breathe. Your hair was off to the side and you were wearing wedges. Slender walked you down the aisle as Grinny couldn't keep his eyes off of you.

Zalgo

No one didn't really come to the wedding since almost all of the creepypastas were scared of him. He had Creepymcpasta walk you down the aisle as he held the ring in his hand waiting for your beautiful self to make it to him so he can marry you and be his forever.

Sonic Exe

Instead of the white dress you originally had, you had it dyed to the same blue as Sonic's hair and when he saw you his jaw dropped. You ha smokey eyeshadow and you lit up the whole room and caused everyone to fall silent as your beauty awed everyone.

Tails Doll

Tails didn't want you to wear a regular white dress he wanted you to be original so he had you wear an orangey sunset like dress in the same pattern scheme as your original wedding dress. He asked Slender to walk you down the aisle since out of all the slender brothers he trusted him the most.

Smile Dog

Shit even Jeff was surprised that you told Smile yes but nevertheless he was proud that smile had found someone that loves all of his antics and loves him for him. You were dressed in a flowy wedding dress that swished every which way you moved and your makeup was flawless.

Suicidal Mouse

Your dress was a little different instead of being a plain white dress it had a black lace up in the front and back and mousy thought that you looked like his fallen angel. Nobody couldn't tell him any different the only word that described you was beautiful.

Ticci Toby

You wore a classic white poofy wedding gown and Toby was awe strucked at your beauty. He thought you were the most beautiful creature to have ever walked this earth and no one couldn't tell him any different. He married the best thing that has ever happened him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STAY TUNED FOR TWO MORE CHAPTERS OF HALF-ASSERY!