When He Is Drunk

The Rake

It was extremely late at night when you heard a consistent loud-knocking on the door. You ignored it at first because you believed it was part of your dream until it continued and it didn't go away. That's when you turned around mumbling angrily to yourself as you sat up in your bed. You rubbed the sleep from your eyes and you concentrated on the numbers blaring from your clock and it read 2:58 A.M. You glared at the clock and if looks could kill the clock would've exploded into a million pieces.

"Who in the fuck is knocking?" The knocking didn't stop so you put your slippers on and went straight to the door, hell-bent on giving the person on the other side a piece of your mind for waking you up at such an ungodly hour. You opened the door and yelled "What the-" You stopped yourself as you noticed who it was. It was Rake. But that's not the only thing weird...
"Heyyyyyyyy babyyyyyyy." You blinked at his slurred words and then face-palmed
"Get your drunk ass in here." You dragged him as he was mumbling about flying pizza aliens coming to take all his food. As soon as he hit the couch he was out and snoring louder than a train. You rolled your eyes as you covered him with a blanket and kissed him.

                                                                                     The Seedeater

You was looking at your boyfriend in disbelief while recording him. It was midnight and he was in your kitchen looking through your refrigerator and drawers. That's normal right for a greedy boyfriend? Well the abnormal thing is that he is drunk and what he is doing is actually very funny.
"Seedy, are you okay?" He turned to you with a drunken smile and turned back to his task at hand
"Nooooooo.... I have to find spongebob! I know he's in here!" You bust out laughing and almost dropped the camera. Oh, he was so drunk! He's cutting up your pineapple saying he knows that spongebob is in there. Oh, this is perfect for blackmail! Anyway, like the girlfriend you are, you continued recording him until he just passed out on the floor. Being a good girlfriend you got him a pillow and blanket and tucked him in on the floor because he was too heavy to move.

                                                                                                Herobrine

Hero hasn't visited you all day and you were wondering where he was. He said he was visiting you today and it was already one in the morning and you were just about ready to hit the hay. You put up your stuff and as soon as you got ready to go to sleep your t.v turns on by itself which means only one thing. "Now he decided to visit me." You sat up in bed and waited for him to come. You saw an arm, then the other arm, head, torso and then the rest of the body. He fell face first missing your black and white cat. He did't get up making you raise an eyebrow.
"Hero?" He didn't move for another minute but then he slowly sat up and was wobbling while giving you a smirk
"Heyyyy" He slurred his words which signaled he was drunk.
"You're drunk." He looked at you.
"Noooo I'm not... Look at how small this lion is!" You gave him a bewildered look until he started petting your cat whispering 'pretty lion' and 'small lion'. You blinked and within minutes he was passed out on your floor. You slowly turned off your t.v and went to bed thinking exactly how is he going to react to this situation in the morning.

                                                                                                      BRVR

The night before your boyfriend came and spent the night home with you, and he was drunk off his ass. He had a hangover, but since he is a creepypasta he got over it rather quickly. However, you're trying to tell him what he did, but he doesn't want to hear because he doesn't believe you even though you have the proof.
"I don't believe you!"
"I wouldn't lie about something like this!"
"Then prove it!" You whipped out your phone and showed him the video you took of him last night. He was slurring his words and then you have a pet parakeet and he grabbed the parakeet and threw the bird at your piggy bank screaming "ANGRY BIRDS!" Before promptly passing out.
"Now tell me you wasn't drunk." He stood quiet before answering
"...Just a little."