When Your Ex (Another) Comes Back

The Rake
You were walking around with Rake in the woods when you were tackled out of now where and on instinct you flipped the person over and straddled them pinning down there arms. When you looked d own at the person it was another one of your psycho ex's.This one was a real crazy son of a bitch and he followed you everywhere and somehow every person you ever talked to when you were with him either disappeared or stopped talking to you. You broke up with him and you thought you saw the last of him. "What the hell do you want E/Bf/N?"
"I want you back, I'm sorry I changed!"You frowned and you heard a growl and saw Rake glaring at him
"Who the hell is that Y/N?" You smiled at him
"It's an ex, babe don't worry I got this." You turned back to him and smiled eerily at him and his smile dropped and you felt the fear dripping off of him
"Y-Y/N?"
"Yesssssss" You had a lisp the same as Rake had when he was about to kill someone
"W-What--ARE YOU!" You showed him your clawed hands and placed it on his chest
"You're worst nightmare." You sunk your claws into him and pulled back with his still beating heart at the end. The life left his eyes as you dropped the organ and blood sprayed on you. You licked your claws and turned to Rake
"That was hot Y/N." You smiled at him as you grabbed his hand and continued walking talking casually not really worried about the body since this was Slender Woods after all.

                                                                                        The Seedeater
You were hanging out all by yourself.It actually felt nice to be able to hang out by yourself for a change. You're always with someone and that someone is mostly your boyfriend. However, he's doing something for Slender and you had nothing to do so this was a day all to yourself. You were relaxing, leaning against the back of the bench and you closed your eyes in the serenity of it all. You heard the air shift and out of instinct you ducked and just in time. A knife was implanted in the wood just where your head was moments ago. You swiveled your head up and the person you saw was the last person you wanted to see.
"What??"
"Glad to see that you recognize me. My, my have you changed a lot Y/N"
"What the hell do you want?" He gave you a frown and then a eery smile
"Oh...I don't want much...Just...YOUR HEAD BITCH!" He came at you with such speed that if you weren't a creepypasta he would've killed you. You grabbed his arm and spun around pinning it against his back. You made him drop the knife he had. You made him bend up backwards and you whispered in his ear
"Who's the bitch now?" You twisted his head hard enough to rip it clean off and blood spurted everywhere including yourself. You looked down and shook your head saying out loud "Well, this is going to be a pain to explain and clean."

                                                                                                 Herobrine
"Y/N, stop trying to fight me! You can't win!" You and hero were play fighting and you were purposely being difficult just to get on his nerves. He got upset but then he eased up once he realized you were just teasing him so he went along with everything you were doing.
"Who says I can't!"You laughed at him and ran a little away to put some distance in between you two. You were outside in the woods and you were deciding on how to trick him.
"Stay still so I can get you!" He lunged for you and at the last moment you moved making him hit a tree and he saw stars for a few moments dazed.
"Where's the fun in that!" You ran away from him so he has to search for you. You ran and you turned your head to look over your shoulder and when you looked ahead you collided head on with someone. You both fell down and when you looked clearly you realized it was an ex of yours. You snarled at him "Why the fuck are you here?" He scowled at you
"Can't a guy walk in peace without being stopped by a bitch like you."
"Who are you calling a bitch?" He rolled his eyes and got in his face
"The only bitch I see is you." You jumped on him and slammed a rock on his head as he screamed bloody murder.
"YOU CAN SCREAM ALL YOU WANT BITCH! IT WON'T DO ANY GOOD! I'LL SCREAM WITH YOU! AAAAAHHHHH!!!! SOMEBODY HELP!!!!" You cackled madly as you slammed it down again as he barely started moving. "See! No one cares! No one will hear you!" One more slam and he was dead. As you smiled Hero came out of breath.
"I heard screaming!" You threw him a smirk over your shoulder
"Nothing is wrong, I just had a little...problem."