You Have A Nightmare

The Rake

You were confused, you were in the woods and it was pitch black. You looked around and noticed that it was slender woods which is so far normal for you. What's not normal is that there's absolutely no noise and there's no wind at all. You also felt like you were being watched which made the back of your hairs stand on end. You looked down at your hands to look at your claws and that's when you was tackled form behind. You grunted and couldn't move because whoever was on top of you pinned you. "Get off!" You squirmed more but the hot breath on your ear made you stop

"Sssseeee you in helllll Y/N." You froze. No way. It can't be him. When you felt the claws dig into your back you knew it was your boyfriend... The Rake

"NOOOO!" You jolted awake with a start and you felt your face and you had tears on your face. Arms wrapped around you and you was pulled into a bare chest

"Shhhhh, it was just a nightmare. It's not real. Shhh I will protect you." You gulped realizing it was just a nightmare and laid down snuggled into your loving boyfriend's chest to get some more sleep.

The Seedeater

You were sitting up and looking at your surroundings. It was a long corridor and the floors and walls and ceilings were all made of metal. Hmm that's strange and it was hot yet the floor was cold and so was the walls. You got up using the wall for support and when you looked at the wall you saw a bloody hand-print. You looked at your hand and saw blood and that's when you looked down and noticed that you were covered in blood. "Okay this is weird." You walked slowly and the stench of blood got stronger. You walked to the end of the hallway where a door was cracked open. Cautious you slowly opened it and what you saw inside made you freeze and gag at the same time. Seedy was nailed to the wall, his torso cur open and his insides stringed around him and his eyes open wide in terror and shock. "WHO DID THIS!" You fell to your knees and when you looked to your left there was a mirror but it wasn't your reflection. No it was you but it was showing YOU stringing his intestines around him.

"I'M SORRRY!" You yelled and Seedy jolted awake at your yell. Before he can say anything you jumped on him pushing him back on the bed "I had a nightmare about you, I don't want to talk about it." You squeezed him and he just let out a breath and wrapped an arm around you and rubbed your head calming you.

Herobrine

"Y/N?" You looked at him to acknowledge him "Did you have a nightmare last night?"

"Yes I did." You blinked at him and he gave you a small smile

"What was it about?" You heaved a sigh

"You got a higher score than me in Mario Kart." He gave you an incredulous look but seeing your serious face he knew that you weren't joking.

"Are you joking?" You shook your head and he rolled his eyes upwards "I hate you." You giggled

"I love you too babe." (Had to throw in a funny one XD)

BRVR

You and BRVR were of course playing around you know and hanging out in the woods when he decided to play a game of tag. It's childish yes you know but it's alright

"Y/N! You're it!" He tagged you and you giggled chasing after him, but after a few more minutes you lost sight of him. You ran some more and looked all around and didn't see your boyfriend no where. You blinked and all of a sudden the scenery changed and you was in a clearing. Confused you looked down and to your horror you were covered in blood to your elbows and all over your shirt. You sniffed and smelt something dead. You scrunched your nose and turned around only for your mouth to drop. There was your boyfriends head on a pike and the words 'You Did This'. You looked at your bloody self again breaking down in tears "NOOOOOOO!!!!"