Chapter 6

(DEEPIKA POV)

I was enjoying my sleep when I've heard someone called my name and trying to wake me up. The voice kind of familiar nowadays for me but I still want to sleep right now. I could felt someone patted my shoulder and suddenly the voice become louder now. I left with no others choices and then I stretched myself, rubbed my eyes and slowly opened my eyes like I always do every morning when I woke up from my sleep. As soon as I opened my eyes, I saw his face, T-Rex's cute face.

""Good morning, T-rex..."

I smiled and trying to keeps my eyes opened. And then, when I looked at that face for a few seconds, then I've realized that he is there! Oh God!

"You?! Are you trying to rape me?"

I know it was kind of nonsense but he was really close towards me, just too close to each other. I pulled the blanket and covered myself with it.

"What?"

"Don't you dare, huh... I've learnt some boxing from the movie 'Mary Kom'..."

"You think I want to rape you?"

"Yeah, you're so close to me...the gap between us..."

I said while pointing at the distance between us.

"What the...listen, I want you to wake up, take you r bath and get ready. I'll wait for you at the dining hall and you only got 20 minutes to do that. Understand?"

He ordered, again. I was still looking at him curiously before he decided to walk away from me. At the same time, I stood up and make my way towards the bathroom before I've been stopped by him.

"Hey, who's T-Rex, by the way?"

"T-Rex..?"

"Yeah, T-Rex...you've said 'good morning, T-Rex' just now so who's T-Rex?"

"Urmm...you!"

I quickly entered the bathroom as soon as I finished my words. For God sake, I don't want to know his reactions because he's so serious in everything so I was quite scared. After taking my 10 minutes bath, I towelled myself and walked out from the bathroom. I make my way towards the wardrobe and found some simple clothes to wear and guess what, its fits my body very well. I guess someone have figured out my size after that Kanika Goyal transformations phase. Anyways, I love the clothes by the way. It's a simple white shift dress. For those who don't know what is shift dress is, it's also known as chemise, a short, sleeveless dress in a simple style with little detailing. It's just my type of clothes. After I get myself ready, I walked out from my room and headed towards the dining hall where he said that he waited for me at there. Actually, I was wondering and hoping that I can have something that I can eat for the breakfast. You know like something real food for breakfast, not that high class modern type of food for breakfast. In my way, I saw Varun and Parineeti stood near the door of the dining hall.

"Morning, guys!"

I said with a smile on my face but there was no answered from them. Varun was busy with his iPad again and Parineeti was like waiting something from Varun.

"What's wrong?"

"Listen, Deepika. Don't do or say anything that can ruin Ranbir's mood because he's totally not in mood today."

Parineeti told me before she asked me to enter the dining hall quickly. She added that he doesn't like to wait for anyone or anything. Well, I think that was unnecessary. When I entered the dinnig hall, I saw he sat on the chair with his eyes locked on his phone. Probably, reading some 'New York Times' things. He looked good in his white long sleeve shirt, grey suit and black tie. His fashion statement was so high-class.

"You're two minutes late."

"Just two minutes..."

"Anything can happen in two minutes, so learn to appreciate time. Understand?"

He said to me. I don't know whether that was an advice or a mock for me. I sat on the chair opposite him and my eyes already locked at the food. Finally, some real food for the breakfast! I was about to eat the breakfast when his words stopped me.

"I already asked Varun to prepare some documents for you and you need to sign it. I will pay your study fees and your expense. You just need to make sure that everyone believes that you are my wife. Understand?"

"Sorry?"

"You will be my contract wife and..."

"Contract wife? What did you think I am, huh? And who do you think you are? You can't easily make any decision for my life."

"Don't be stupid, okay. Just listen to whatever I said. I know girls like you can do anything for money, right?"

"No, I'm not. I'm sorry, Mr. Kapoor but I'm not interested to be you contract wife or whatever that crossed in your mind. I'm not that type of girl!"

I yelled at him as soon as I stood up from my chair and walked out from the dining hall. What did he think of himself? What did he think I am? I'm not that type of girl who is willing to do anything for money. Yes, I need money for my study but I'm not interested in being someone so-called contract wife or whatever in order to make my life easier. I pushed the door of the dining hall and its makes Varun and Parineeti turned to look at me.

"I'm not interested to be his contract wife or anything! Just let me get myself out this hell!"

I said to both of them and they looked at me, surprised. I think they didn't know anything and what hurts me more is I don't believe he said that to me. Afterwards, Varun walked and get into the dining hall while Parineeti tried to calm me down.

"Deepika, I think there's some misunderstanding..."

"Well, I don't think so. You better told him that he can't do anything or make any decision for others life because he has no right to do so..!"

Then, Parineeti asked me to stay before she walked into the dining hall. I was so angry at the moment and I can't control myself. I need to do something or anything to keep myself calm and I can't stay at the hotel anymore. I tried to walk here and there when I heard his voice.

"I don't want people to look at me like the way they look at my father, Varun!"

I stopped myself when I've heard it. What's wrong with his father? And why it's really affected him? With all those questions playing around my mind, I slowly walked into the dining hall again and now I know why.