Chapter 15

(Deepika POV)

"I have to be honest with you. I think about you a lot, crazy girl. All the time, actually. Since the first day we met, actually. In the morning, at night, in the middle of my day. It's you. It's always you. And trust me, I really want you in my life, Deepika." he told me more like convinced me to believe every words that come out from his mouth.

"But we .."

I said before he did something to hold my words. He kissed me. Yes, he kissed me before I could finished my words. His lips brushed mine. Not innocently, but like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. I want to pull away before I lose myself but I can't seem to. And in the minty moment, my senses have been seduced and I can no longer think straight.

"Deepika .." he whispered slowly, prolonged each letter as if to savour them.

His sexy voice is enough to make me shivering. I've never felt like this before. I smiled as I clasp my hands on either side of his face. Trust me, my heart was fluttering at his voice. Never before as my name ever felt so wonderful a one, I think, as I lean in for another kiss before we ended up in each other embrace. Then, I woke up the next morning in my bed and as soon as I opened my eyes, I saw a white lily with a notes lie down besides me. And my bed smell like him.

'I wish last night was never end. Lots of love, Ranbir.'

I read the notes before I took the lily. Honestly, I think his notes sound a bit cheesy and nasty but I like it anyways. Then, I wake up and took a bath. After I've finished, I wore my clothes and when I was doing my hair, I saw him entered my room.

"Hi .." he said, smiled.

"Hi .."  I replied with a smile.

He walked closer to me before he lifted me up like a newly married couple and he make me sit on the bed. He knelt down in front of me and he pulled out a ring.

"Will you .." he said before he stopped when his phone rang.

"I'll be back in a moment. Just hold on, okay. It's my client." he said as he gave a peck on my cheek before he get up and answered the call.

"Yes, Ranbir speaking. I've told you that we will discuss about our deals this morning at 8 am and I've waited almost 30 minutes at the dinning lobby but you're the one who didn't turned up. Are you expecting me to wait any longer ? I don't like people wasting my time and you should know that. No, right now I'm busy and I don't think we can work together because I literally don't like to work with someone who didn't focus about his work." he said seriously before he cut the conversation.

I've never seen that serious Ranbir for a long time. I mean the serious businessman, Ranbir. Then, he turned and walked towards me. He knelt in front of me again and pulled out the ring again.

"Okay, let's straight to the point. Deepika, will you marry me ?" he proposed.

"What ..?"

"This time I'm serious, crazy girl. Marry me."

"Ranbir, I ..."

"Look, Deepika. I know you probably deserved someone better but trust me, I swear no one wants to wake up to your face as much as I do."

"Ranbir ..."

"Marry me ?"

"I ...I can't."