Chapter 18

(Ranbir's POV)

Change can be a good thing especially when you tried to start a new chapter in life and that's what actually happened to me. I've achieved lots of things in my life. From controversy businessman to businessman of the year and I've even achieved my goal on clearing my dad's name and proved that he's innocent. Yes, I'm a better person now and I guess the state of mind and life that I'm going through right now is what Deepika was tried to say to me when she rejected my proposal. She just want me to achieve everything that I want by being the real me not Ranbir that the world want me to be. How I wish I can realised and understand what she's tried to tell me that time. I was so selfish that time to realise everything. My mind was packed with anger and hatred that time. How stupid I was that time to just throw the most precious thing that happened in my life just like that. Damn you, Ranbir !

"And our overall company profits was 40% more higher than before in just 2 years, dude. You're really make it ! This was far more better than what your father want you to achieve, man. Right, dude ? Ranbir ? Ranbir ..!"

Varun shook me and bring me back to reality.

"What happened, dude ?"

"Nothing ..."

"Ah come on ..don't lie to me, Ranbir."

"It's nothing, Varun. I was just thinking about my father's case .."

"Dude, your father's case already settled last year."

"Urmm ..no, I was thinking about company deals and all ..."

"We've achieved 40% profits more than before, dude. There's nothing you should worry about. Let me tell you what you're thinking just now."

"What ?"

"You're thinking about Deepika. Am I right ?" asked Varun.

Well, Varun was right. After all, he and Parineeti was the one who helped me to find my crazy girl. I asked their help to search where were she all this while but there was no sign of her after she left on that day. Thank God, I have Varun and Parineeti as my best friend as they never get tired helping me in anything. May God bless them.

"You have any news about her ?"

"No, Ranbir. I'm sorry. But I think maybe Parineeti know something because lately she's kind of busy calling someone. Maybe she know where .." said Varun before he stopped when Parineeti suddenly entered my office room.

"Ranbir, I've found something !"

"See, I told you, dude." said Varun.

"I've found something about Deepika." said Parineeti as she sat besides Varun right in front of me.

"Look, I've found her parent's house address in India. But I'm not pretty sure whether she lived there or not."

"But where did you found it ?" asked Varun.

"Varun, do you remember that Ranbir once asked you to find out about Deepika's background when he met her for the first time ? You've search about her details, her full name and all that ?"

"Urmm ...yeah ..."

"And remember you've found out that she was studied in a B.School ?"

"Yeah ...then ?"

"Then, I've went to that B.School and asked about her. I've told the management that I was her niece and we're lost contact so that's how I can get her details."