Chapter 12

(RANBIR POV)

Can I survive ? That's the question that keep repeating in my mind when she said that I can't used my credits cards or anything that related to my luxurious life because according to her, life is simple. No credit cards, no driver, no luxury cars and all. It just you and your life. After I finished ate my breakfast which is an apple, I decided to ask her more about her life. Well, who knows there's lots of terms and conditions apply to live her life.

"So, anything else I should do to live your life ?"

"Urmm ..there's nothing much, actually. It just to live my life, you can be as crazy as you want to be or you can be as wild as you want to be. Simple."

She said and smiled as she looked on the ground. Then, I gave her a simple reply.

"Okay."

"Okay ? What you mean by 'okay' ?"

"Okay, I'll be crazy as I want to and..."

I stopped and pulled her hands, gently pushed her to the wall, closer the gap between us.

"I'll be as wild as I can, crazy girl.."

I whispered to her as our face just inch away from each other. She looked surprised by my actions but then she blushed before slowly pushed me away.

"Yeah but not that wild, T-Rex..."

She said before walked away from me.

"T-Rex ? Really ?"

"Yeah, from now on you are my T-Rex."

"Your T-Rex ?"

"Yup."

"Okay, and from now on you are my crazy girl."

"Crazy girl ? Really ? But why ?"

"Because I've never came across a crazy girl likes you in my life."

I said as I walked to her.

"That's so rude, T-Rex."

She said as she patted my shoulder.

***

"So, now what ?"

I asked her.

"Now ...okay, lets have one more deal."

"Deal ? Okay, say it."

"Okay, for our lunch today, we will asked any unknown person in here to treat us. It's like if you wanna eat, you will ask any random girl to treat you and I will ask any random guy to treat me for my lunch. Whoever won it first can ask the loser to do anything this whole week. Deal ?"

She said with a bright smile on her face as she stretched her hand for a handshake.

"Deal. But are you sure about it ? Because literally I'm gonna win this, you know.."

"Oh really ? We'll see about that, T-Rex."

"We will see too, crazy girl."

"If that so, we'll meet again at here after my victory, T-Rex."

"Don't worry, I'm gonna make sure about that."

"What?"

"No, I mean ..bye, crazy girl."

I said as I walked away from her and entered a simple street restaurant. Let me be honest, I actually really want her to win. I don't know why. Usually, I hate being a loser but this time, I think I don't mind. Wait, what ? No, I'm not. I don't want to be the loser. Meanwhile, I saw a beautiful girl inside the restaurant and I quickly sat in front of her. That girl looked surprised.

"Excuse me ?"

The first thing that come out from the girl mouth when I looked at her.

"Sorry but if you don't mind, can you please acted like you're rejecting me ?"

"Sorry ?"

The girl asked in confused.

"Actually, we're in a race and I want her to win. I'm sorry. Let me explain to you..."

"Wait, I understand. You're playing a game with your girlfriend right now, aren't you ?"

Well, this girl really a good observer.

"Look, she's not my girlfriend but ..."

"Okay, okay. I can understand. What is important right now is, I have to acted like I'm rejecting you right now and let your girlfriend win, right ?"

I nodded my head but then I saw that she already got herself a guy. That guy already bought a bottle of beer and sandwiches for her. That was fast.

"And she already won, right ?"

"Yeah."

"Okay then. I have to go."

"Thanks."

"Oh don't thank me."

With that, the girl just left me.

***

I was standing at the same place where we decided to part our way for the lunch deals with my hungry stomach. God, I'm so hungry. But at the same time, I'm so excited to know what she want me to do for her this whole week. Hopefully, nothing crazy but I can't be sure about that because well, she is a crazy girl. Then, I saw her. She walked towards me with her millions watt smile plastered on her face and she was holding a paper bag and a beer. Maybe it was her meals.

"For you. I asked that guy to buy an extra sandwiches and beer for me. Here you go. I know you're hungry."

"Huh, are you trying to insult me or what ?"

"Oh please, stop acting. I know you really want to eat something right now, T-Rex. I know you're hungry. It's obvious."

"How can you be so sure ?"

"Can you please just ...never mind. Anyways, according to our deal I can ask you to do anything for me this whole week, right ?"

I nodded.

"So what you want me to do ?"

"Nothing much actually."

"Nothing much which is ?"

"First, eat this. Secondly, I want you to ..."

"You want me to ?"

I asked her as I took the beer and the paper bag from her hands.

"I want you to be Ranbir that Varun and Parineeti known not Mr. Ranbir Kapoor that the whole world thought you are."

"What do you mean ? There's no such things like that."

"Yes, there are. Please stop being this egoistic Mr. Ranbir Kapor that standing in front of me right now. I want you to be Ranbir that let me win just now. I want to know more about that Ranbir who don't mind me calling him T-Rex. Can you ?"

She asked as she looked right into my eyes. Her smiles and her cute dimples just fade away. Her questions was tough for me. It was quite tough. How did she know that I let her win ? How did she know ? But the important thing right now is, can I do the things that she want me to do for her this whole week that I'm going to spend with her ?

"I'll try, crazy girl."

I said and then, I saw her dimples appeared again. My crazy girl cute dimples appeared again on her cute face.