Chapter 9

(RANBIR POV)

"Yeah, I'll finalize the deal later. Don't worry I'll ask my PA to inform you once it done, okay?"

I said before cut off the conversations. As usual, it's my business conversations. Then, I put my iPhone 6 inside my pocket and as soon as I turned myself around, I saw a stunning angel stood in front of me. God, she's so stunning! It just me or she's looking very stunning in those glittering golden long dress? Her hair, her eyes, her curves, her lips...wait, what's wrong with me? Did I just checking her out? No, Ranbir. Control yourself. What's wrong with you, dude?!

"You're looking amazing."

I know it's not the perfect word to praise her but there's too many words comes across my mind and I can't choose which one to be used to describe how perfect this crazy girl look tonight.

"Thanks. You look superb too..."

She said with a smile on her face. Then, we make our way towards the car and went to the place where the dinner function took place. During the journey, I don't know why she didn't talk about anything. It's not that I want to hear her voice, it just what's wrong with us? It's so awkward and I don't know why.

"We've arrived, sir."

My driver said as we arrived at the hotel where Mr. Sharma's dinner took place. I went out from the car first and walked towards the other door of the car and opened it for her. Well, what can I say? I am a very gentleman guy. Then, I offered a hand and without hesitate; she placed her hand on mine. God, her hand was so soft! Then, we walked entering the hotel.

"Welcome to Hotel InterContinental Prague, sir."

"I'm here for Mr. Sharma's dinner function..."

"Oh, this way sir...ma'am..."

Then, we walked towards the lift and entered it. As soon as we entered the hall, I can saw how she was quite nervous and trying to behave herself. Cute! Wait, did I just said cute...again?

"Ranbir Kapoor...I'm glad you can come..."

And, here come Mr. Sharma.

"How can I not come to your function, Mr. Sharma? Mr. Sharma meets Deepika. She's my..."

"Oh, she's the girl that you'll marry, right? You shouted that when media asked so many questions about your marriage right?"

That's Mr. Sharma. He's straight-forward guy. He will say the exact point of his view on something. And this time, Mr. Sharma makes me smiled with his questions and at that moment when I turned and looked at her, she already had her eyes on me. I never feel this feeling. This unknowable feeling that I felt whenever I looked at her and this time, that same feeling makes me feel like I was living in a fantasy when I lost myself inside her eyes.

"So, Ranbir...can you come with me for a while? I needed to discuss something about our deals..."

Mr. Sharma's voices suddenly 'pulled' me back on the reality. I don't know where I was few moments ago when I looked right into her eyes. Then, I walked with Mr. Sharma as we have some discussions about our business deals.

"So, Ranbir...I need to know about our project at Milan. Everything is fine, right?"

"Obviously, Mr. Sharma..."

"Good. Anyways, I want to discuss about our new project. Actually, there's something I want to change with the way we having deals with our dealers such as..."