Chapter 16

(Ranbir POV)

"Both of you just stay here for a while." I said as I stopped both, Varun and Parineeti right before I entered her room.

I opened the door of her room and entered the room when I saw she was busy doing her hair.

"Hi .."  I said with a smile.

"Hi .."  she replied, smiled.

Then I walked closer to her and lifted her up like a newly married couple before make her sit on the bed. I knelt down in front of her and pulled out a ring. Yes, I want to make her becomes mine. Only mine.

"Will you .." I said but stopped when my phone rang.

"I'll be back in a moment. Just hold on, okay. It's my client." I said as I gave a peck on her cheek before I get up and answered the call.

After I've finished my conversation, I walked towards her again, knelt in front of her again and proposed her again.

"Okay, let's straight to the point. Deepika, will you marry me ?"

"What ..?"

"This time I'm serious, crazy girl. Marry me."

"Ranbir, I ..."

"Look, Deepika. I know you probably deserved someone better but trust me, I swear no one wants to wake up to your face as much as I do."

"Ranbir ..."

"Marry me ?"

"I ...I can't."

Her voice was wobbled when she gave her answers but her answer is enough to drag me down and break my heart. Is it her fault or I'm the one who was hoping too much ?

"But I thought you love me ?"

"Yes, I love you. I love you so much, T-Rex. It just ...I can't live your life. Living your live makes me feel exhausted. And do you remember our deal ? We won't marry one another if one of us can't live in any one of our life ?"

She asked me as she cupped my face with both of her hands.

"Let's just forget about the deals, okay .."

"No, Ranbir. You're a guy and ...you must keep your promises. I'm sorry but I can't ..."

Her tears that rolled down her cheeks succeed to grab my attention but how can she be so mean ? Why did she asked me to keep my promises when she know the fact that I honestly love her ? Why she did all this to me ? I hate her. She just same like other woman that I've met before. I was so wrong when I thought that I need her in my life. I was wrong.

"Varun ! Parineeti !" I called them with an angry voice.

I can saw she's a bit shocked and scared with my tone but I don't care about it anymore. She mean nothing to me now. Nothing.

"Yes, Ranbir. What happened ?" asked Parineeti.

"Send her home right now. I don't want to see her face anymore."

"But what about the wedding ?" asked Varun.

"I said just send her home !"

Anger. Hatred. Hurt. That's what I feel. I hate you, crazy girl !