Chapter 14

(Ranbir POV)

The feeling was different. The vibes aren't supposed to be what it should be. But then, why it makes me feel this way ? And here I am getting ready for my last date with her. I'm looking at the mirror while adjusting my dinner jacket and I don't know why, I think I've lost myself.

"Dude, she's ready." said Varun.

"I'm coming." I said as I nodded my head.

I've promised her that I'll meet her at the top of the Old Town Hall Tower. I asked her to wait for me at there because the view was mesmerising, just like her. She was busy gazed at the stars when I walked towards her.

"Beautiful isn't it, Deepika ?" I said as I walked and stand besides her.

"Yeah .." she replied as she looked at me.

I wonder why she answered it so simple. I mean I've just compliment her. I don't understand her sometimes. But one thing for sure,

"If this night is not forever, at least we are together ..."

"What ? Ranbir .." she said, blushed.

"I know I'm not alone ..I know I'm not alone ..." I sang before I've laughed.

"What the ..not funny at all ..!"

"I'm sorry ..I was just kidding, crazy girl. Why are you so serious now ?"

I asked and she keep silence. I don't understand the meaning behind that silence. After spent few minutes there, we decided to walk back to our hotel. Trust me, I felt heavy. My heart. What's actually happened to me ? But one thing for sure, I don't want to lose this crazy girl. I grabbed her hand and stopped her from entering her room.

"I love you. This time I'm serious, crazy girl."

"Yeah right .." she said without trust.

"Deepika .." I said as I walked closer towards her.

"T-Rex, I want to sleep now. Let me go."

"I love you."

"I'm not gonna fall for that anymore." she said as she gently pushed me.

"I love you."

"T-Rex ..."

"I love you." I said as I pinned her at the wall. We're just inch away from each other. We're just so close yet so far from each other when she looked away that time when I looked right into her eyes.

"You didn't mean it, don't you ?"

She asked. I don't know why my crazy girl don't believe me right now. I can't make this happened. I have to make her believe that this time I'm serious.

"I have to be honest with you. I think about you a lot, crazy girl. All the time, actually. Since the first day we met, actually. In the morning, at night, in the middle of my day. It's you. It's always you. And trust me, I really want you in my life, Deepika."

"But, we .." she said, uncomfortably.

I don't know whether it was the right or the wrong thing to do as I kissed her before she finished her sentences. I can't control my feelings anymore with the way she denied everything that I've tried to tell her. I need my crazy girl to believe that I really love her. I mean it, crazy girl !