PWS Chapter 10

Ariel's P.O.V.

We were heading to our school. The limo music was blasting my, Jules, and Domo's favorite songs leading us to sing them at the top of our lungs. And through it we got everyone in the limo singing even the limo driver.

As we were riding, I could feel Shane snuggle up on me. He put his head in the slot between my neck and shoulder. He then closed his eyes and started to doze off.

I didn't wanna move even though his breathing was kind of tickling my neck. All I did was blush silently.

"Dude, your suffocating her with your huge head." Adam said across the car.

I just giggled. I didn't really mind. It was Shane.

"See what I told you Ari. He's literally all over you." Domo joked.

At that remark, my blushing became more evident.

"Don't get too handsy. I gotta report to my dad you know." Chase teased.

I eyed Chase and his big mouth. Even though I knew he was just protecting me sometimes he could just get on my nerves when he pulled the big brother act.

"Haha. Just leave him alone guys. He looks comfy with her." Jack defended. Kylie agreed and Jules just winked at me. Then they all went back to singing and talking.

I finally looked down at Shane, wondering what was his reaction to all of them. But just when I looked down, he was looking up at me.

I then blushed at this coincidence and tried to cover it up,

"Why you staring?" I squeaked.

"Why shouldn't I?" he smirked. He then got up from my neck, pushed me into his arms and tightened his grip on my waist.

We then started talking about the Lakers and Kobe's soon and our wanted come back into the basketball season. And then we sang out loud our favorite songs even though he had no type of voice at all, making me laugh hysterically on the ride all the way to Longshore High.