PWS Chapter 12

Sorry guys it took so long, I was very busy. But I'm back and I'll try to refresh the story.

--------------------------------------------------

Ariel's P.O.V.

As we entered the gymnasium, the used to be sweat locker became "A Night in Paris". Sweet fumes of perfume filled the space as we walked slowly on to the echoing floors.

Shane held me close as we were venturing off into dozens of couples. Chase and Jules followed right behind while Domo and Adam went straight to the buffet and Jack was following Kylie's class president maneuvers.

We finally got to a clear and clean table for all four couples to sit. This table even had 2 extra seats for another couple if they wanted to.

Shane pulled my chair and Chase pulled Jules's chair for us both to sit.

"Good evening miss. Would you like to take a seat?" they both simultaneously said. Jules and I then giggled at their silliness and winked at each other.

"Well, don't mind if I do." we both said simultaneously said too, which made the guys laugh as well. We are so perfect for each other. It's amazing we just started to act upon our feelings.

Jules and I then sat down and allowed the guys to take their seats. We then laughed and laughed until our stomachs hurt which was only in the matter of 30 minutes. We then decided we should dance.

As Chase escorted Jules to the floor, Shane gave me his irresistible smirk. Ugh, I just want him so bad. And he knew that it was killing me too, I can sense my best friend instincts kicking in. Two can play that game. I then bit my lip and slowly got closer and closer to Shane's ear and whispered,

"Well aren't ya going to take me out on the floor or what?" . I could feel his whole body shiver as I finished my last word. Good job Ari! I then pulled away slowly, but before I could get my butt back to the seat, Shane grabbed my waist and refused me to leave. It was unbearable.

"Whatever you say Ari." he shifted his eyebrows and slowly both of us got up and started heading towards the dance floor. But before we took a step, all we could hear was,

"Is that you Shanie Wanie?!!!"