Chapter 5

I was standing in the middle of the hospital parking lot. I wanted to go inside, but I knew I'd never make it. I saw people staring at me from inside the hospital so I just assumed they were friends of Clark. I looked around for a clock somewhere because Clark
still had my phone. Romeo had told me that it would be at 3. It was now 3:15.

"C'mon," I whispered to myself, "If you're going to have a kidnapping, at least have it on time!"

Just as I spoke those words, a black van pulled up. Three guys jumped out and pulled me in. I put up no fight.

"That was easy," I heard one say as he pulled off his mask inside the van.

Another added, "Well, Clark made our jobs super hard with those other three. We actually did the killing, but now he'll finish this broad off."

I'm not dying asshole.

"Silent, eh?" the third on chimed in, "Clark was right. You are different."

"Where is he?" I asked.

The third guy smiled, "Up with your little boy toy. Funny, isn't it? He has no idea."

"All you bastards are sick," I spit in his face.

"You got that right," he wiped it all over his greasy face.

I nearly gagged. What is wrong with these people?

The second one spoke up, "You've got no idea about the stuff we've seen. The things we've done. We enjoyed it all. Clark certainly enjoyed it more though. Think about it. He's a lonely man. C'mon think about what he does when he sees all the things we've done. We record it all and send it to him."

I shook my head, "No! That's horrible! That is so disgusting!"

"We all love a good game," they all laughed.

"Please stop!" I shouted.

I wanted Rafi so bad. I'd take anyone right now, even Harold. That Jackass! Selling out to Clark and giving up my personal information!

"She's getting feisty boys. Let's calm her down," the first one reached for something in a toolbox beside him.

They're going to drug me...they...are drugging...me...

---

When I came back to reality, I could hear voices. It was the three men. I decided to keep my eyes closed.

"She's been out awhile," one man said.

"What a weakling," another added.

"She does look peaceful, sleeping so steadily, and she is so beautiful too!" another started to run his hand up my dress.

"Hey! Bossman said no. She was his. Stop that!" I could hear a smacking sound.

For once, I was thankful to have that guy in here with me.

"No once? No touch, here or there?" he grabbed both my boobs.

I wanted to squeal! How was I going to get out of this?

Suddenly, the van door opened. I hadn't realized that we weren't moving anymore.

I heard Clark's voice, "Thank you gentlemen. Here is your pay. Now go! There's fun to be had now!"

I could hear the crinkling of dollar bills and feel the men get out of the van. I felt oddly happy that all three of them were finally gone.

"I know you're awake y/n, you can't fool me," Clark said.

I opened my eyes. There was very little light outside. The only light source was a blinking street light. I looked over at Clark's face. He wasn't a bad looking guy. Why would he be lonely like the men had said? I know he's a psychopath, but I didn't know that when I first met him.

"You did look so good just lying there. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything," he grabbed my arm and yanked me up and out of the van.

I stumbled, "What did you say to Barba?"

"Nothing much, just that we had a nice lunch and that you got a cab back to the hospital," he smiled.

"How come he didn't look for me then?" I asked.

Clark pulled me in the direction of the building next to the van. We started walking towards it, "I got there right when he was going out into the parking lot. I stopped him just in time. I said what I just told you. You should have seen the look of horror and his face when he realized that something bad must have happened to you since both you and I were going to the same place."

"Infact," he continued, "I'll read the text message."

R- Dear Y/n, please tell me you are okay. I love you so much. Please respond quickly.

"He never knew about any of this. He didn't know that the man he was talking to had been the one to take you away from him!" he exclaimed.

I felt tears well up in my eyes. Why was this happening? Why was this happening to me of all people? I wanted to go home. I wanted to apologize to Sonny. I wanted to tackle Rafi to the ground. Hell, I'd even go see Nick and hug him!

"Get ready y/n," Clark whispered into my ear, "Life's about to get a hell of a lot more complicated."