Chapter 10

This part is loosely based off of You Had Me at Hello by A Day to Remember. Enjoy!

"Get her some clothes," Olivia looked away.

   People started to move again. A few started at a time, but eventually people carried on like it was nothing. Amanda retrieved some clothes and lead me to the bath room.

She slide them under the stall door, "Where are they?"

"In the car outside the station," I answered.

   I could hear the clicking noises of a phone. I slid off my blazer, dress, and flats. I took off every bit but my underwear and the rose necklace. I touch the cold silver and a shiver ran down my spine. I decided to take it off and shove it into the pile on the floor.

"How'd you manage to get past everyone on your way up here?" asked Amanda.

"I don't know. I can't remember," I replied.

"Can you remember anything?" she continued.

"Save the questions for when I'm dressed," I slid on the NYC police sweatpants.

I pulled the sweatshirt over my head, "Do you have a spare hair tie?"

"Yeah," she handed one to me.

I smiled, "Thanks."

   I put my flats back on and left the stall. I rolled up the sleeves of the sweatshirt as well as the fabric on my legs to run cold water over my wrists and ankles. I also washed off some of the blood. After throughly making sure I was clean, I took a handful of water any used it to soothe my throat. It stung at first but it soon became refreshing.

"Do you need to go to the hospital?" Amanda rubbed my shoulder.

"No," I shrugged her off, "Is Carisi okay?"

"He's fine," she grinned, "He's home but now that we know Clark is...no longer here...we can now let him out."

   I exited the bathroom. I knew that Carisi was fine. Now I just needed to hug Rafi. I found him talking to Olivia. I did not care what he was saying to her; I interrupted them by nearly tackling Rafael to the ground. For the first time tonight I cried.

"R-Rafi-" I stuttered, "I'm s-so sorry. I love you. Please, I'm sorry."

   He rubbed my back. His rub was not like Amanda's where it was filled with pity. His rub was filled with love and relief. It maybe had just a hint of pity.

"Shhh," he whispered, "It's okay."

Olivia broke it up, "I know you are tired, but we need to get your statement immediately. We don't want you going away for murder."

"Murder?" I gasped, "But I-"

"I know," she used her slightly agitated voice, "but you have three dead bodies in a stolen car."

   I suddenly became very lightheaded. All this news was coming towards me very quickly. My body ached all over.

"I need to sit down," I began looking for a chair.

"Hospital?" Olivia's face became blurry.

"I-I don't-" I tried to speak but words were not coming out properly.

BUS! NOW! HURRY!

It was so blurry.

Barba's P.O.V

What happened? Where did Clark take her and what did he do to her?

"Olivia," I leaned towards her, "When can we see y/n?"

"When the doctor says so," she frowned.

I had grown tired of waiting. I needed to see her. I wanted to tell her how much I worried. This was just all a nightmare. This couldn't be real.

Flashback

I was sitting on a park bench. I did not get out much. Carisi convinced me to come here, but I don't see the purpose. I decided to walk around and see what others were doing.

I was walking along when something bumped into me.

"Sorry," it muttered.

I rolled my eyes at whoever did that.

Another voice spoke, "Hello, you seem kinda lonely."

This voice belonged to a female, a very pretty female.

"How can you tell?" I asked.

"Fancy suit, coffee cup, grumpy face, that just screams lawyer," she giggled.

"And lawyers can't enjoy parks?" I teased.

"I never said they couldn't," she continued, "It's just that lawyers don't usually enjoy parks. So you must have something going on. What is it mister?"

I answered, "A friend wanting me to relax. He suggested a park."

"Carisi?" she said.

"Yeah, how did you know-"

She grinned wildly, "He told me that I would find the cute lawyer here."

"Did he-"

"Set you up on a date? Yes," she knew what I was going to say.

"He thinks I would be perfect with you, but right now I don't see what he's talking about. He thinks I'm lonely ever since...but I don't see you and me together. Maybe you can change my mind?" she said.

I raised an eyebrow, "Well before you make your final decision, we should know each other's names."

"Rafael Barba," I shook her hand.

"So formal! First and last names, am I that special?" she laughed, "Y/n L/n. (L/n is Last name). I don't do dates at parks so how about we meet up at this place?"

She took out a piece of paper and wrote down her name and the address of a place called Sylvia's. She handed it too me with a smile and walked away. This was too interesting to give up.