Chapter Six

"Russetfur!" Blackstar yowled desperately as I approached her. He snapped out of his shocked state, now rushing to protect the reddish she-cat. He skidded to a halt in front of her, back arched and fur bristling. "You will not kill Russetfur, nor any other of my clanmates. You will leave now, or I will kill you myself! And take your little murderer with you!" He threatened, his lip pulled back to expose his yellowing teeth. A quiet chuckle came from the surrounding cats. Blackstar's head snapped in every direction, looking for someone who would dare laugh at his threats. Moss skipped towards him.

"Blackfoot, dear, can't you see Broken and I will kill any of your little kitties that we desire?" She mocked. Now she turned back to me. "Broken, any cat can see you aren't phased by his desires and warnings, so go on, finish what you started."

At that moment, Blackstar seemed to have more rage boiling through his blood. "THIS DID NOT START WITH HER! THIS STARTED WITH YOU KILLING-"

"Blackfoot, we all know. But now say your goodbyes to Russetfur. And if you don't want to say farewell, then I'll gladly let you join her in StarClan." She meowed calmly, closing in on Blackstar.

"I-I still have my n-nine lives left!" Blackstar stammered.

"Ha! All of your pitiful clan knows that's a lie, Blackfoot! I was here when you lost at least three. Who knows how many you've lost since this place lost all its prey? You probably died five more times. Which leaves you with one life left, just as the rest of us have. Isn't that right, Blackfoot?" She cackled.

"That is not true!" Blackstar bellowed.

"And now I'm about to confirm that it is." Hardly a second after the meow left her muzzle, she lunged at Blackstar, but he returned the attack, despite his frail form. The two cats fueled their fight with pure hatred for one another, blood, saliva, and clumps of fur flying in random directions while hisses, snarls, and howls echoed throughout the camp. The moments stretched on, while they sped by. How much time has passed? The same thought seemed to be sown into the ShadowClan's faces around me.

A cry of triumph vibrated through my ears. A flood of fear submerged me. I dared to look up, doubts of the winner twisted my stomach. Forcing my muzzle upward, my eyes met the champion.

Moss stood over Blackstar, both of their pelts sticky and stained a dark red. The tortoiseshell's ears were pressed flat against her head, her green eyes open wide in shock as she stared down at her former leader. Immediately after the fact that she had killed Blackstar sunk in, she raised her head, ears pointed forward, and eyes narrowed into emerald slits. A cackle was heard clearly around the camp. "You see, ShadowClan, your leader was weak. He thought the StarClan could prevent his fate," she exhaled, staring at the leader's limp body. "Russetfur!" She called sharply. The red she-cat soon slunk towards Moss, fur bristling and amber eyes clouded with sadness. "Dear Russetfur, I think it'll be easier dying now, since your little Blackfoot is dead," She snickered. I knew her next move. "Oh, Broken, now it's finally time for you to earn your first tooth. Come along, now. Russetfur seems ready. She won't struggle. You'll come out with a tooth and not a scratch," I approached the two she-cats with my head raised proudly and fur flat. My heart began to race as I stepped closer, a mousetail away from Russetfur's muzzle.

"I believe we haven't been properly introduced to one another. I am Broken, and I am here to kill you. I belong to BloodClan, lead by the noble Scourge. As you seem to already know, that is Moss. She is also a member of BloodClan, but, I know she was a part of ShadowClan until she was exiled." The words slid from my mouth calmly as I looked at the russet cat.

"Mossrise is a traitor, a murderer, and is the lowest of all cats! She is a dirty backstabber! She was exiled from ShadowClan for killing a clanmate. I can't imagine how much scum fills those BloodClan cats! And to think that Scourge, the killer of Firestar and other cats that didn't spdeserve their fate is noble... That's completely absurd! And you... you... you are a disgusting, filthy, sad excuse for a kittypet! And when I do die today, I will go without fighting back. Living in a world filled with things like you two is a world I cannot live in." She hissed, spit flying into my muzzle.

I nodded slowly, a smirk played with my face, and I watched her relax her muscles, ready for her end. I pushed her with my chest, and she fell without hesitation. Lowering my head, I sunk my claws into her soft underbelly. I felt her warm blood cover my paws as I slowly ripped open her stomach. I watched as her blood, still warm, dyed the surrounding marsh a deep scarlet. I sat as she inhaled ragged breaths that disturbed the stale air filled with nothing but shocked stares from her clanmates. Once her cracked breathing ceased, I bowed my head and softly licked her head. I then met my gaze with Moss, who was unaffected by Russetfur's slow and gruesome death. She nodded in approval, and I turned back to Russetfur.

* * *

Moss and I walked into BloodClan's alleyway, our posture straight and proud. We soon parted ways, and I headed to the dumpster. Sitting by the dumpster's side, I began to groom my pelt. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Scourge approach me, Russetfur's slender tooth gleaming in my collar.

"Was it long?" His voice questioned. My gray eyes turned to face the BloodClan leader before I responded.

"Yes."

"Painful?"

"Gruesome."

"Now that's just what I expect of a BloodClan cat." Scourge meowed, quickly slinking off.

____________
A/N:
wOAH. I didn't know I could be that dark... Broken, dear StarClan, you have no heart (neither does Moss..)
I lerv you two she-cats...

OH I UPDATED TWO DAYS AFTER I LAST UPDATED.

NEW RECORD XD