Boss Alpha

The last box is placed down on the floor of my new apartment. "Thanks for you help," I tell the guys from my pack, as they smile at me and start leaving.

"Don't forget to call your dad before you go to bed," my dad Beta Ned tells me, before he closes the door behind them.

Streaching out my arms, I look around my new apartment and how big it is. "Man dad went really over bored with this place." Shrugging my shoulders, I go over to one of the boxs in the kitchen and open it. "Better get to work before it gets late."

Pov: Mr. Green

The night on the town is good for the soul and good for my wolf. We play with other females that are not claimed and enjoy it. Though, even with needs taken care of; they aren't truly taken care of. Only my mate will make all the needs go away, but also in the same way make the needs grow stronger until I make her mine.

Walking out into the night air completly naked from my big house on the hill. A cool wind comes through moving my hair to the side. Taking a deep breath, my heart pounds. I could smell rougs and a smell of roses and fruite. Our mate is close. My wolf tells me.

"At long last."

Pov: Nova

I talked to my dad the night before, before I went to sleep. Today, I'm drssed in a suite dress. It's dark red, my blond hair is pinned back, with my bangs hanging around my face. I had an appointment at big company today and thanks for my learning from Harvard, I'm about to walk through the sliding doors and talk to the boss. I already sent in my application and the person that runs this company wanted to talk to me in person.

Going up into the elevator, I go to the top floor. Then walk out, into a large open room. There is a desk in front of a glass wall, the desk has no one sitting at it and past that, in the glass office is a man with black hair reading some papers. Standing where I am, his suite is gray, his shoulders are broad and his hands are large, as he moves the papers around.

Walking up to the door, I knock on the door. The double doors open and two men come walking out, they look like the are body gaurds. They have me walk in to the office, then they close the door behind me. As I walk in, I can't help but notice that the glass windows dim down until they are blacked out. But the windows behind the man and his desk are full of sunlight.

I watch him slowly put down his papers, as if he is trying to take his time with his words. "I'm Nova, I am here about the job." My wolf walks back and forth in my head, she won't calm down. Something has her attion and she won't let it go.

The man then looks up at me, then in a flash he is over his desk and has me pinned against the doors. "My mate!" He snakes his arms around my body, holding me close to his body.

Heart pounding, I'm scared. Dad had always said, if another Alpha found me and found out that I was part of a rogue pack, he wouldn't have any problem killing me. "Alpha."