I'm Wild, Not Tame Little Boy

The day comes to a close, as I leave before Mr. Green and head home. Though when I get to my car, I feel someone behind me and it's not Mr. Green. Turning around, there is a large man and a skinny man next to him. They were wolves as well, but like me they were rogue's like me, but they weren't part of my pack. They looked dirty and sickly. "Can I help you?" I ask, throwing my bag in the car and then close it.

"Look at the brave little one," the big one says to his skinny friends. "For that, we might keep you alive after we are done with you." The man tells me, with a smile showing me his sharp teeth.

I can't help but smile at his words. "Might you say?" Raising an eyebrow at them, I cross my arms at them.

"Don't worry, we will make you feel good." The skinny one tells me, as they step forward.

"Sorry to tell you boys this, but you stand in the shadow of this town Alpha work building. So do you think what you are about to do, is smart?" I ask, turning my head to the side, sizing them up. If they kept threatoning me as they were, I would go into my other mind and not stop. So I always have to keep myself in check when I shift.

The men look up at the building, only to look back down at me with a snarling smile. "That pup, will do nothing about this." The big man tells me.

They get closer to me, so I slip my shoes off. "My mother told me when I was a child, give back what has been taken. Where are you families, so I can send your bodies to?" I ask them.

"You know rogues have no families," the skinny man says and he almost looks sad when he says those words.

"I'll do you guys a favor, I won't even shift and kick your asses and let you live. Then you can return home, how does that sound?" I ask them, as I stand on the front of my feet and when they get to close to me, I jump up in the air and kick the big guy in the face, then land down on the ground and knock the skinny guy down on the ground.

"Bitch," the skinny growls, only to shift into a skinny gray wolf snapping his teeth at me.

The big guy soon follows into a brown wolf, along with snapping his teeth at me. "Really? A bit far don't you think?" I ask sitting on the front of my feet as I look up at them. Only for them to charge at me. "You guys are so sad beings," saying this I roll my eyes and then at the last second I move out of the way and as I do, a black wolf tackles them both into my car. "Damn it, I just got that car to." I grumble as I watch the black wolf who is way bigger then them, hurting them.

Then the two rogues are soon dead in a pool of their own blood on my car. I have always hated seeing death, but it happens all the time. I should have a cold heart and not feel sadness to these wolves, like so many ohers that have died. But I do. I was soft harted, as my dad has told me over and over again. Just like mom.

"Are you hurt?" Mr. Green asks me, soon as he shifts back into a man, pulling on a pair of pants that he must had jumped out of before he shifted.

"I'm fine, you didn't have to kill them." I tell him, looking away from the bodies. My sorrow, will soon be felt by my dad and he will worry. I'll have to call him soon, or who knows what dad will do.

He moves close to me and I let him touch my face, because that is what my wolf wants; is to feel his touch and some where in my own human mind, is what I want to. Just to feel him touch me. "Yes I did, they attacked you. You are my mate, I protect you; as I protect the pack that you will soon be part of." He smiles, as if he is dreaming about something. "Just like I'll do when we have pups."

Slapping his hand from my face, I snarl at him. "I'm not your mate you creep and I sure as hell, won't have your pups." Turning away from him, I glance at my destoryed car. Looking over my shoulder at him, he still has that stupid dreaming look on his face. "And your buying me a new car." With that, I start walking away, only for him to grab onto my arm. "Let go." I tell him, when I face him.

"You are staying with me, it's not safe and I would feel better for my mate to be with me." He tells me, as he pulls me close to his body.

Once I am really close to him, I put my hand on his chest and smile up at him. "Darling, I have no pack, which makes me wild. I can take care of myself, I don't need an Alpha to tame me down. Ya' got that?"

I was freaking crazy for saying that to an Alpha, sayinig those words to an Alpha is like 'please, bite my neck and kill me'. "Maybe that is what you need," he moves his face close to mine.

Inches from my face, I cover his mouth with my hand. "Trust me, no one changes me. Replace my car," with that, I turn away from him and start walking home.

"I'm not letting you turn me down anymore!" Mr. Green yells out.

"Trust me, you get no choice in this!"

<~~~~~>

Walking into my appartment, I stop dead in my tracks because of the man standing in my living room waiting for me. His hair was a fire red, his skin tan from being outside all the time. "Hello darling, we have a bit of a pitty party over some of our kind?" The man asks in a deep irish accent.

"Caid."