His

Pov: Austin

She lays on her side in my--our bed sound asleep. I trashed my old bed when I found out Nova was my mate. Got a new bed, new sheets and blankets and even went as far as paying someone to paint the walls a light gray.

Moving her blond hair to the side of her neck, the bite marks the she-wolf inflicted on her are almost gone. Leaning down,  I lightly kiss the back of her neck.

She groans in her sleep and holds onto the big pillow, like it means something to her. Glaring at the pillow and I know it sounds weird,  but I'm jealous of a freaking pillow!

Going to the other side of the bed, I get in bed. I get her to let go of the pillow and wrap her arms around my waist. She takes a deep breath of contempt and snuggles into my chest.

Smiling,  I run my fingers lightly against her naked side and kiss the top of her head. She moves a little, waking my pride. Easy. I tell my pride,  as I run my fingers lightly Over her spine, only making her stir more.

After not running my fingers over her and just resting my hand on her side. She settles and so does my pride. Looking at her,  the tattoo on her lower back comes to mind. She was a rough and had the mark to prove it and not any rough pack,  since they've had to join together to protect themselves. But the largest pack in North America; so if she lied about being part of a pack,  was it possible she was lying about not having a family?

She groans and rolls onto her other side. Growling at this, I pull her close. She fits perfectly into my body.

No du dum ass, she is our mate. My wolf says back to me.

Growling at him,  Nova rubs her eyes. Then turns her head and sees me. Her eyes go wide and I think that's when she figures she naked.

Getting away from me, her legs get tangled up in the bed sheets and falls hard against the hardwood floor. Quickly I'm out of the bed and am at her side.

She struggles to get free of the sheet,  as I grab onto it.  "Calm down, " I tell her.

Soon as she free, she stands up and takes a fighting stance. "You've seen the mark. Why am I still alive?" She asks with a glare in her lovely eyes.

Getting up, I take a step for and she takes a step back. "You are my mate," I tell her, taking another step forward. But yet again,  she takes a step back. "I would never hurt you and no one will ever hurt you."

Her wolf and herself become one, as she stays in her human body. "Don't worry for our safety. Worry about your own and your pack safety. I'm perfectly fine, but I won't allow the blood shead.  So let me go and there will be no blood from either side."

"No! I'll never let you go!" My Alpha voice shakes shakes the walls of the room. Not holding back anymore,  I grab her arms and pull her into and kiss her, like she is the only way I'll get air.

At first she doesn't respond. Then slowly she does. My wolf howls in victory, as we deepen the kiss.

Braking apart, we both breath hard. "You. ..are...mine and....will never be anyone else's. Do I make that clear?"

She searches my face. She places her hand on the side of my face. Nerves rush though my face and then body. "But are you mine?" She whispers and it's like shock over takes me, freezing me in place.  She escapes my arms and runs out the open window;  leaving me alone in my room.

**

Please vote and comment, would love to know what you all think of my story :)