Taken

My fists makes contact with a tree, spliting it and then I punch it again, sending it down on to the ground. It was many of hand full of tree's I sent down on the ground. My fists were bloody from hitting so many tree's, but I can hardly feel the pain; if I hadn't been punching tree's, I would just think that the blood on my hands were warm water that stuck to my skin or something.

Breathing hard, I sit down on the ground and look down at my hands. Looking at the blood, all the light there is the moon, stars and if it wasn't for my wolf sight, I might not see the dripping blood. I have more then my own blood on my hands. It was no secret that I've killed before, I was a rogue after all and I protect those that I love; just an other pack. But to the packs that aren't like us, many think that we all need to die, just because we don't want to live with in the laws of werewolves. We did fairly well, if no one tried to pick a fight with us, we didn't pick a fight with them; so we mostly stayed to our selves.

Looking up at stars and moon, I look at them like they will tell me something--a way that I can make everyone happy and keep what is mine. Having a mate, has truly made us mushy inside. I like it and hate it all at once. My wolf tells me.

I agree, life was so much simple back before we met Austin. Looking back down at my bloody hands, my heart hurts thinking of, if I had never met him. I should have never gone to that city. If I hadn't, then everything would be the same.

My wolf growls at me. That might be true, but you know that we would never feel hole if we had never found him. She exhails annoyed. But your right.

I hear something behind me and just as I turn around, something sharp goes into my neck and soon I slip into darkness.

Pov: Augist

Jolting awake, my heart hits hard against my ribs. Throwing the sheet away from my body, I get out of bed and leave the room, smelling Nova smell out. But its no good, becuase it doesn't lead me to her room. Instead if leads me outside.

Following it, I come a cross a hand full of trees laying on the ground like lightning hit them. I go to a big tree, only to stop because I don't smell her anymore. It's as if she was never here.

Looking around I see nothing. Heart pounding in my ears, my wolf threatons to shift to look for our mate and I wouldn't be against it. But we aren't back home, we are on enemy ground; even if Nova came from this place, it was still enemy grounds. We have to tell her dad, and tell our own pack. We have to find her!

Running back to the house, I burst it open and go into the livingroom, where many big men stand in the livingroom with their arms crossed and all frowning at me and giving me dirty looks. Nova dad then pushes past the men, grabs the front of my shirt and picks me off the ground. "Where is my daughter!" He roars out and what he just said is in no way a question.

***

Sorry for the short chapter. What do you think about what just happened?