Daddy Baby Girl

After dinner, I cleaned Maria up and by the time I was done she was pasted out after I got her changed into her PJ's after her bath. As I walk down the hallway, I hear the front door open and freeze in place. "Nova are you home!" Dad yell's out.

And it starts. Quickly putting Maria to bed, I run down stairs and as I do; dad roars in anger at the sight of Austin standing in the kitchen. "Hi daddy," I say walking up and around him, giving him a hug. "How was your day?"

Dad doesn't even move, his eyes are glued on Austin with that death look that makes everyone piss them selves. "Who the fuck are you and why are you in my house?!" He snarls trying to get around me, but I stand my ground and keep him away from Austin.

See what happenes when you bring mates home. Dad will kill him and will most likely stick his head on a post to scare everyone away. Cody says in my head.

Glaring at him over the shoulder, I make a pointed look at him that I can see him slightly flinch. Shut up and help me if dad tries to go after him. "Dad this is my...uh... my boss and he wanted to see where I come from." I tell him, stepping around some of the truth.

Dad glances down at me, his nostrial is flaired. "Why would he even think he was allowed here?" He growls out looking down at me.

"Because he's a stuborn ass, that doesn't take no for answer. I promise he'll behave himself, I'll take him for walks and make sure he doesn't pee on the carpit." I tell him, trying to be funny.

But dad doesn't go for it. "Nova I love you, but I don't want him here. He looks just like that man that killed your sister and made Maria forget her mother without even knowing her." He tell's me softly.

"Dad don't go there! I told you that no one will ever tell her the truth, she might not be my daughter by birth; but I have looked after her like a mom! And that ideate-"

"Hey!"

Giving Austin a sharp look, he actully looks scared of me. But then I look back to dad. "And that ideate might look like his dad, but he isn't like him. Now please-"

"Nova-"

"Dad please just stuff your pride in your dark box of hate for people and just smile. I don't care if it's fake and I don't care if you give him death glares. But just do this for me," I pleade to him, giving him my best puppy eyes.

Dad looks down at me, looks me over; cups my face and shakes his head. "Why do you have to be so hard headed like your mother?" He breaths out.

Smiling up at him, I give him a tight hug. "I learned from the best," I say softly to him.

Daddy little girl and brat to a brother.

Your just mad, because I can give him the big eyes and get everything I want.

Dad exhales, looking up at Austin. "Just for this weekend, then you are gone." Dad eyes switch to pitch black for a second, then back to his normal eye color. "Cody,"

Cody stands up straighter. "Yes sir,"

Dad looks over at him. "Show him to a guest room, I want him away from everyone."

Austin eyes grow big. "Sir-" dad eyes snap at him and snarl at him, making Austin actully shake. "Yes sir."

Dad looks down at me. "Go get cleaned up, then come to my office we have a few things to talk about."

He turns around and leaves the kitchen, then we all wait till he goes up stairs. "You just got lucky," Cody crosses his arms over his broad chest. "Dad would had sliced your head off, if Nova hadn't stepped in."