He's Werewolf Slut

Caid watches me close the door with my foot with a hard slam. "Always the aggressive one, like always. " in his eyes, I can tell he's thinking of everything we did and didn't do. Those things we have never done, is so wrong when it comes to him. We have broken up and gotten back together so many times, dad has told us just to stop and look for our mates.

Well I've found mine. But I wasn't going to fall down on all fours and ask him to be my Alpha and my only Alpha. I'm stubborn like that. "Did dad send you?"

Slipping my shoes off my feet, I walk into the living room and put my bag down. "At first not, I was doing something else for him. Then he sensed your sorrow and got worried,  so he had me change my plans for tonight. If only to check on you," he informs me, as he leans against the back of my sofa.

"We'll you've checked on me. Now you can leave."

He raises a red eye brow at me. "We'll this is new, by now we are making out and on our way to the bed."

Glaring at him, I go to the fridge and grab some of last night dinner. "I've got a lot on my mind and I'm trying not to get found out that I'm a rogue with this pack Alpha as my boss." I tell him.

"Your dad trust you to protect the rogue pack remember that. If that Alpha even hints that he knows who or what you are. Remember you have to kill him. " He tells me.

On the inside, I cringe as my wolf snarls at him. But I make sure no one from the pack can hear. "Do we even know this pack Alpha first name anyways?" I ask just as the microwave beeps.

He just simply shrugs his shoulders.  "Google the place you work for and who runs the place. That's why Google was created. Now I got to go and deal with some things." Caid walks up to me, places his hands on my hips. There is no sparks of course. But even so, I've noticed through the years that Caid touch becomes cold and colder to me and I don't know why. I haven't said anything to dad or anyone else for that matter. "Don't forget to call if you need anything." Then he kisses me on the four head and then he leaves.

Taking my food from the microwave, I don't feel hungry anymore for some reason. So I put it back and head to the bathroom to take a shower. As I do, I feel a slight pain in my head. Like something wrong was going on. Like something that shouldn't be happening was. But I don't know what it was,  it was the first I've felt this way before.

Pov: Mr. Green

Stop this!  Neither one of them is our mate! Our mate is only eight miles away, pull away from these sluts and go to her! If you don't, I'll take over and we will go to her! My wolf threatens.

Pull out of the woman I am, the other two whimper and want me to take them as well. Getting out of the bed, I throw them their clothes, not sure who's clothes is who. "Lock up before you leave." I tell them as I grab some basketball shorts.

"Austin-"

Erika doesn't get far to saying my name. "I said get out!" I command using my Alpha voice.

They whimper like scolded pups. They grab their things and quickly leave. Once the front door closes with a slam, I jump out the sliding glass doors that are open.

I don't shift,  I just run on my own two feet and it's like no time at all, am I standing outside of Nova apartment building. This apartment building, was one of the many that my company built. The company ranges from building apartment buildings, to hospitals, to building computers and such on.

She lives on the top floor, the living room windows are floor to ceiling and so are her bedroom windows. She can dim the lights to complete darkness. Right now they are hazy so no one can really see into her room. But I can because of my wolf eyes can see her as clear as day.

I watch her come out of another room possible her closet. Where she just has an over sized shirt on that has dancing monkeys on it. It was cute, but not as good as thinking of what she would look like in my shirt. That's what all men liked Werewolve and not. It was a true fact.

I watch her pick up her home phone, then crawl into bed. Where the lights completely black out.

Growling at this, I wanted to go up there and keep watching her. I know it sounds perverted; but she is my mate! I have every right to watch her, among other things.

Turning away, I head home.

Pov: Nova

My alarm clocks goes off with load buzzing sound coming out of it. Turning it off, I groan and get out of bed to get ready for work. "Tomorrow Saturday, happy thoughts Nova. Can get through this and do some shopping that needs to be done." I grumble to myself as I go into my closet and grab a gray suite, a white frilly button down top and gray high heals.

****

When I was leaving my place, I found a white Shelby GT350 Mustang waiting. It even had an envelope on the hood with a note and keys.

Nova,

Do you know what saying and writing your name does to me?

This is your new car, I hope you like it and if you don't just tell me. We can go find something else for you to drive.

Austin

So I got to drive it and I loved it.

Walking into the building and up to the top level, I couldn't get rid of the stupid smile that was on my face. Even one of his "bodyguards" noticed and smirked when he seen me. "Shut up," I can't even say it in a mean voice I'm so freaking happy. My wolf is even doing flips in my head!

Putting my coat around my chair, I walk into Mr. Green office where he already is working on his computer. He looks up seeing me smile, which he returns. "Someone looks happy this morning. So I take it that you like the car?" He leans forward on his elbows,  with me in his sights.

As I'm about to say, three good looking women barge into his office. His two gaurds try to stop them, but don't get a chance as they walk into Mr. Green main office.

"Austin, we don't like how you treated us last night. You are making it up to us tonight in the way we want." The dark hair girl with boobs tells him.

Mr. Green growls at them and I can see fear in their eyes, but they didnt leave. Hell my own wolf wanted to rip their throats out, but I refrained from doing it.

"Ladies I would like you to meet my found mate and your Luna Nova." He stands up and puts his arm around me.

The women scratch up their noses at me, like they smelled something bad. "She so plain. There nothing attractive about her,  like us." The dirty blond woman says.

Mr. Green snarls at them. "Leave!" His voice is so load that all the windows around us shake. It's surprising none of them brake.

They quickly leave, like they will be killed. Once they are gone, I turn to face him. "Oh my gosh you are the male equivalency of a slut." Shaking my head, I grab the stack of papers off his desk and go to mine. Wishing so bad he couldn't see me through those big glass windows that go in the front of his personal office; so he could look at me any time he wanted.