Cast

iKON

GooJunhoe(17)
Cold hearted guy with a bitchy attitude. He only cares for his parents,his members and their family. Claimed to be the tallest member of iKON.

KimJinhwan(18)
Kind hearted guy. The eldest in iKON. MinRa's bestfriend. Known as 'the annoyingly caring brother'.

SongYunhyeong(18)
A warm hearted guy who is know as 'the lip balm maniac'. Donghyuk's crime partner.

KimJiwon/Bobby(18)
The happy virus. Hana's boyfriend. Claimed to be 'the spongebob'.

KimHanbin/B.I(17)
Rap maniac. Eventho he have is so called tough look he is crazy about Mickey Mouse. Sena's boyfriend.

KimDonghyuk(17)
Hana's big brother. Well not that big. They only have 1yr age gap. Claims himself as 'the most good looking guy' in iKON.

JungChanwoo(16)
The quiet maknae of iKON. Eventho he is always being bully by his hyungs, he cares for them. Same age as Hana,Minra and Sena.

----------~~~~~~~~---------

KimHana(16)
A beautiful,warm hearted girl.Donghyuk's little sister. Have a quiet personality. Bobby's girlfriend.

JungMinra(16)
A girl with a brutal attitude. Moved to Malaysia when she was 13. Went back to S.Korea as an exchange student.

YoonSena(16)
A pretty girl who is obsessed with unicorns. She is super friendly. Hanbin's girlfriend.