Chap6-Falling For You

*Junhoe's POV*
All of the members decided to stay at Jinhwan hyung's place including Hana and Sena.His parents are not around,they went to Japan yesterday.
I don't know why but I feel a bit nervous but excited at the same time.I have never felt this way before.Is it because of her?
*BigBang BadBoy*
Who is it?
Oh! It's Yunhyeong hyung.
"Hello?JuNe?Are you ready?I'm on my way to pick you up." "Yeah.About an hour ago.You are late!" "I thought I said 6o'clock?It's only 5.45p.m." Oh my god! GooJune! "Just hurry up!"

*call ends*

--------
*Minra's POV*
flashback
"Minra,since omma and appa is in Japan,iKON,Hana and Sena will stay with us for a couple of days.Is that okay with you?"asked Jinhwan oppa. "Yeah.I'm cool with that as long as your members won't interrupt my stuffs and leave me and my friends alone." "They won't."

end of flashback

So..iKON..Why do I feel nervous all of a sudden?Omg Minra!You really fall for that guy.

-----------
*Minra's POV*
*bell rings*
"Hyung~Open up the door!"
That sounds like Donghyuk oppa.I walked to the door and opens it.
"Oh Minra!Annyeong!Where's Jinhwan hyung?" Donghyuk asked as he walks into the house."He's in the-" "I'm in the kitchen!"Jinhwan oppa shouted. "Hyung~We brought pizza!Enough for all of us!"Chanwoo shouted. Gosh he is loud.I thought he's quiet but I guess I'm wrong. "You don't have to shout you know." I said. "Mian Mian" he apologized. "Minra! We're here!" Hana shouted. "OH!Yesh we can stay all night doing girl stuff." Sena said. Girl stuff? As in? "What do you have in mind?" I asked. "Manicure,gossips-" "Don't freak out.We bought colours that is suitable for you." Sena said. "Such as?" Hana smile and replied "Black,White,Black with glitter,Metallic black,and Nude." "I love both of you!!" I kissed their cheeks.
"ALL OF YOU.KITCHEN.NOW!!" Jinhwan shouted. All of us went to the kitchen and took our sit. I sat beside my one and only fanboy SongYunhyeong.Well he seems excited to sit beside me.
But why do I feel incomplete? He didn't even notice me. He didn't even say hi.Do he even know that we're wearing t-shirts with the same design?

---------
*Junhoe's POV*
Should I say hi?She is busy talking.I shouldn't bother her.Wait.She is wearing the same t-shirts.Did she noticed? Or am I the only one? Let's just eat.Stop thinking GooJune and eat your pizza.How can I eat if she is sitting right infront of me?

"Hey!You two are wearing the same t-shirts!" Bobby said with his mouth full of pizza. We looked at each other.She smiles and continue eating.She smiled.

-------

They decided to have a movie night.A scary movie night.They choose to watch Insidious3.

*movie starts to play*
Okay let me tell you who are they sitting beside. Yunhyeong,Donghyuk,Chanwoo,are sitting on the couch while Minra is sitting between JuNe and Jinhwan.Hanbin is sitting down beside Sena while Bobby is lying down on Hana's lap.
Let's continue!

They all watch the movie quietly....and...suddenly...POW!!

"AAARRRGGGHHHH!!" all the girls shouted. Minra is in Junhoe's embrace. JuNe was very shocked at her reaction.He looked at her and tapped her shoulder telling her that the scene is over.
--------

*Minra's POV*
AAARRRRGGGGHHH OH FUKK YOU GHOST! Wait who's arm am I hugging?"The scene is over." that person tapped my shoulders.Wait.That voice. Oh shoot. It's JuNe's.Shit. He is looking at me."Oh shit.Sorry JuNe." after apologizing,I immediately get up from my sit and went to the kitchen for some water.
--------
*Junhoe's POV*
Did she just hug me?What should I do?I tapped her shoulder and told her that the scene was over.Oh gosh JuNe why did you do that.
"Oh shit.Sorry JuNe." I smiled.

---------

Minra went back to the living room with her hair covering her face.She went nearer to the tv and started screaming.All of them shouted at once. *flash* "Hehehhehehe.Done.Bye Bye."
Myra said and runs into her room.
"YOU Lil Biach" Jinhwan shouted from downstairs.
Minra is still laughing her ass off. "Time to update my ig." *evil laugh*

Ig update:
jminra

(All 9 of them were shouting like they saw a ghost.)

Caption:I cried :')

tags:jijinhwan,minsena,hana.kr,michanb.i,kimspongebab,goojune,chanuuj,dongiihyuk,yunhiyong

jijinhwan:JUNG MINRA!
kimspongebab:YA!MINRA!
chanuuj:COME DOWN
dongiihyuk:Thank god you're not my sister.
hana.kr:Shut up dongiihyuk oppa.
goojune:That was a good one.
michanb.i:Omg yunhiyong! Why did you shout in my ears?!
yunhiyong:michanb.i,Why did you sat infront of me :P
------- The night was filled with laughter. I was late and they decided to go to sleep.Jinhwan,Junhoe,Chanwoo are sleeping in Jinhwan oppa's room,while the girls are sleeping together ..

Goodnight~~

----------

It's 2.30 a.m. and I just finished Chap6.I will update tomorrow.Peace Out.