Special Chapter (1)

It all happen before Minra went back to Korea.
In this chapter,I will focus on Jiwon and Hana.
It's all about them.

---------
Jiwon always have a thing for Hana.Hana,Donghyuk's little sister,used to visit all the members during practice.

[Flashback]
*Hana's POV"
I went into the practice studio happily,"Donghyuk oppa-"but the studio was empty.Where is everyone?
Then,I heard footsteps,someone opens the door,I turned around and saw Kim Jiwon.
Oh gosh.Why is he here?
Should I asked him?
He gave me a smile and asked "Oh,Hana-ah.What are you doing here?"
"I wanted to visit all of you but then when I walked in,the studio was empty."
He went to one of the couch "We went for a quick jog."he said while taking a piece of towel from his bag. "So,where's the others?"I asked him and he answered back "They went to the convenience store."
Ohh..
Awkward silence continues between us.Until..I decided to ask him if he's hungry.He is 2 years older.I should call him oppa right?
"Umm..Jiwon oppa,are you hungry?Omma packed some food for you guys."I asked.
Good Job Hana.You didn't stutter.
"Sure.I'm kinda hungry."he said while taking a sit beside me.
I opened the tupperware,and gave him a chopstick.
"Oh.Gamawo Hana-ah."

----------
*Jiwon's POV*
Did she really asked me if I'm hungry?Gosh I'm starving."Sure.I'm kinda hungry."I replied as I take a place beside her.She opened the tupperware and handed me a chopstick.
"Should I wait for the other members?"I asked her playfully and she answered with a smile "I don't think so."I began to eat the food that Omma,I meant Hana's Omma packed.Suddenly I heard someone shouted,I turned around and saw all the boys.Why did you guys came back so early.Can't you let me be with Hana for a little while.

Donghyuk:Hana-ah you didn't tell me that you're coming.
Hana:Umm..Suprise??
Donghyuk:Jiwon hyung,you didn't wait for us?
Jiwon:Hana said that I shouldn't wait for you guys.
Chanwoo:Yah!Kim Hana!
Hana:It's not my fault that you guys are late.
Jinhwan:Okay,okay,can all of you be seated and start eating.
All:Yes hyung!

-------
*Hana's POV*
After the members finished the food,I asked them permission to leave.Donghyuk oppa decided to walk me back.As we walked down the street Donghyuk asked "Hana-ah,do you like Jiwon hyung?"
Of course I do.Can't you see I was like freaking nervous sitting beside him in the studio just now?!
"Umm.." "I take that as a yes."Donghyuk oppa cuts me.
I just smiled.
He asked if I can visit them again tomorrow after school.I nodded.

---------
*school bell rings*
"Hana-ah"Chanwoo called.She turns around and greeted him with a smile."Oh,Chanwoo-ah."
"Donghyuk hyung said that you're going to stay at the studio for a while."Chanwoo ask and she replied "Yeah.Omma went out for a while so she asked me to stay with Donghyuk oppa while she's out."
They walked together until someone tapped on Chanwoo's shoulder.

------
*Jiwon's POV*
I saw Chanwoo walking out of the school with a girl.
"Chanwoo-ah let's go!"I said and saw the girl walking with him was Hana.
Hana smiled and bowed "Annyeong haseyo."
"O-oh Hana.Annyeong."I replied with a smile..
Donghyuk told me that she's staying with us for a while.
All three of walked to the building together.

*arrived*
"Hyung,I think that you and Hana better go in first.I left my phone at school.I'll come back soon."Chanwoo said as he runs to school.
Aigoo this kid.Always forgetting things.
I smiled at Hana and we went inside the building.

*in the studio*
"Hana-ah,where's Donghyuk?" I asked he hopping that she replies.
"Oh.His homeroom teacher asked him to help her with something."she replied with a smile on her face.Dayumm her eye-smile is cute!

*awkward silence*
*phone vibrates*

Message from:Chanwoo
Jiwon hyung~I didn't lefted my phone at school.I just wanted you to spend a bit time with your 'crush'.Mian mian. XD