Chap9-Date

*Saturday Morning*

*Junhoe's POV*
What should I wear?Should I ask Jinhwan hyung for help?I should.

*walking down the stairs*
I saw Jinhwan hyung in the kitchen with Chanwoo and Yunhyeong.They're making breakfast I guess.

"Morning!" They all turned around and replied.
"You're up early."Yunhyeong hyung said while setting up the table.
Before I could say anything Chanwoo cuts me."Hyung don't you remember?" Yunhyeong hyung looked at Chanwoo with a curious face and asked what did he forget.
"It's his date day remember."Chanwoo said giggling.
JungChanwoo!! I gave Chanwoo a glance.
"Junhoe-ya.Can you wake others up?"Jinhwan hyung asked.
I nodded and ran upstairs.
I went into the room where Hanbin hyung,Jiwon hyung and Donghyuk were sleeping and started waking them up.
After that I went to Minra's room and knocked on the door and Sena opened it asking why I knocked.
"Jinhwan hyung asked me to wake you guys up cause breakfast is ready."
She nodded and replied "I'll wake the others up."

*5 mins later*
Everyone gathered around except for Minra.What is taking her so long?

Jinhwan:Hana,Sena,where is Minra?
Hana:Upstairs.In her bed.
Jinhwan:Why didn't you wake her up?
Sena:We did. Jinhwan:Then?Why isn't she here?
Hana:*whispers*She's having the time of the month.
Sena:*whispers*Cramps.
Jinhwan:*nodded*Junhoe can you bring Minra her breakfast?She is not feeling well.
Junhoe:Is she sick?I'll bring it to her.
Chanwoo:Then how bout your date hyung?
Junhoe:It's okay.She's not feeling well.

I went upstairs and entered Minra's room.I saw here in a curling position.Is she okay?

I woke her up softly.
"Minra-ah,ireona.I bought breakfast."
She woke up from her curling position and leans on the headrest.
"Jinhwan hyung said you're not feeling well."

-------
*Minra's POV*
He puts his hand on my forehead and checked my temperature.
I'm not having fever JuNe-ah.I'm having period.

I removed his hand from my forehead and said "Junhoe-ah,I'm not having fever."
He was a bit shocked.
"Then?"he asked.
Oh gosh.How am I supposed to say this.If JuNe was Jinhwan oppa I don't care.
"Umm.I'm having...Umm..You know..The..Girls thing.."
"Oh you meant period?"he asked.
Gosh I'm embarrassed.
"It's okay,you don't have to be embarrassed.My mom always have these cramps.I'm used to it."he smiled while holding my hand.
Wait.I just remembered.We're supposed to go on a date.
"How about our date."I asked sadly. He smiled and answered me back calmly "We can go some other day.Now eat your breakfast."
I nodded and eat my breakfast.
I guess I'm lucky to have someone like him.

He accompanied me until I finished my breakfast.Then,he asked me to go back to sleep.

--------
*in the evening*
"We're home."said Mr and Mrs.Kim.
"Omma!Appa!"Jinhwan rushed to them and hugged them tightly.
"Aunty,Uncle."Junhoe bowed and hugs them.
"Where's the others?I thought they were staying here for a few days."MrKim asked.
"Oh!They went back.Now it's only me,JuNe and Minra"Jinhwan said.
"Omma,Appa,do you want to know something bout Junhoe?"Jinhwan continues. "Ah..Hyung!"Junhoe said half screaming.

"Junhoe and Minra are together.We know."Mrs.Kim replied.
"But how?"Jinhwan asked confused.
"Donghyuk told us.Speaking of Minra.Where is she?"
"She's upstairs,resting."Junhoe replied with a smile.

Mrs.Kim rushed upstairs and went into Minra's room and saw her laying on her "Aigoo.Minra-ah.What's wrong."she asked.
Minra gave Mrs.Kim a smile and replied. "Cramps."
"Ouh,okay.I'll leave you to rest okay?"Mrs.Kim gave Minra a kiss on the forehead and went downstairs.

*downstairs*

"Junhoe-ya..Could you bring Minra her dinner and give her these. painkillers afterwards?"Mrs.Kim asked.

Junhoe nodded and brought Minra's dinner.
He knocked on Minra's door and opens it.
He saw Minra lying on the bed.

*Junhoe's POV*
It must be hard on her.
"Minra-ah,ireona.."
She turned around and wakes up slowly.She gave me a little smile.
"I brought dinner and some painkillers."
Before she grabs the spoon,I grabbed it and said "You are in pain.Let me feed you."
At first,she insisted but she agreed in the end because she wanted me to stop whining.
I feed her dinner.

After a while,I saw tears coming out from her eyes.I was very shocked.I've never seen her cry."Minra-ah,gwaenchana?"
She nodded and replied "Yeah.I'm okay."
"Look at me.You said that you're okay.Then why are you crying?"I asked while wiping her tears off.
"I don't know why."
I put the tray of food on the table beside her bed and gave her a hug.
"Gwaenchana Minra-ah.You can cry but before you do,you have to take your painkillers."
She started laughing.
After spending a little time talking,I decided to let her rest.
I gave her a quick peck on her forehead,switched off the lights and went our her room.Went downstairs and saw Jinhwan at the kitchen counter.

Junhoe:Hyung.You're not asleep?
Jinhwan:If I'm sleeping,I won't be here eating ice cream Junhoe-ya.
Junhoe:Hyung. Jinhwan:Joking.Junhoe-ya.
Junhoe:Yes hyung?
Jinhwan:Can you do me a favor?
Junhoe:Sure.
Jinhwan:Can you take care of Minra.She looked tough outside,but she is soft inside.Promise me that you will never hurt her in any ways.
Junhoe:I promise you that I will take good care of her.Maybe we've been together for two days but I'm sure that I will rake good care of her. Jinhwan:It's great to hear that.She is like my sister and you are one of the closest to me beside her.Treat her well Junhoe-ah.
Junhoe:I will hyung.I will.

------------

Cramps.ugh.
I'm working on Chap10...
I'll publish it soon.

Peace out.