Chap19-Coffee Shop

It's been 3 years since Minra went back to Malaysia.2 years since she talked to iKON.
And guess what? She's going back to Korea to future her studies in fashion.Jungmin is going to follow her because he's afraid if anything will happen to Minra while she's in Korea and he will be taking photography.

*Jungmin's POV*
Oh gosh.This girl is always late.It's 12 and our flight is at 3 and we haven't check-in.

"JUNG MINRA!GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE MY LIL GIRL!"she went down with her suitcase and elbowed me.
"I'm 20."she reminded me.
"21 actually."I answered with a smirk.
"My birthday is on December and it's only April so I'm sti-"
Gosh.
"You're still 20.I get it.Come on we'll be late."

*at the airport*
After saying our goodbyes to our parents..We aboard our 3pm flight.

--------
*arrived in Korea after 7 hours.*

*Minra's POV*
I never thought that I would come back here.
*sigh*
I'm starting a new life here and I hope it goes well.

We decided to stay at Jungmin sister's house.
Okay quick intro bout his sister.Her name is Jungah.She's 27 and she's a married woman with two kids.A girl and a boy.
Married to Park Jimin(28) and her childrens' names are Park Jinki(5) and Park Jiyoon(3).She moved back to Korea when she was 18.
Okay now continue.

We decided to stay there because if we don't we need to stay at Jinhwan oppa's place.

*arrived at Jungah's house*
We greeted her and her husband..
"Aunty!Uncle!" Jinki shouted while running towards us and Jiyoon followed him from behind.

Oh gosh I missed them so much!The last time we've meet is when Jungah unnie visited her parents last year.

"Jinki-ah..Jiyoon-ah"I said while carrying Jiyoon..

"Bogoshipoyo."Jiyoon said.

"Nado..I'll be leaving here so you won't have to miss me anymore."I said as I put her down.

"Jungmin-ah,Minra-ah go upstairs and take a rest.When dinner is ready,I'll call you guys."

I went upstairs to the guest room which is now my room and starts to unpack.

I took a shower and lay down on the bed scrolling my phone when Jungmin went in and lay beside me.

Jungmin:Do they know?
Minra:Who? Know what?
Jungmin:iKON.Do they know you're here?
Minra:No and please keep it a secret.
Jungmin:Okay..
Jungah:*knocked*Hey.Dinner is ready.Come down.

We went down in a hurry because we are starving.

Oh yeah.Let me add one more thing about Jungah unnie.She works as a stylist at YG.

-----------
*next day*
*Minra's POV*
It's the first day of college! Woohoo!

I went downstairs and saw Jungmin is waiting with his phone on his hand.

"Let's go."I said while pulling Jungmin's hand.
"Okay okay."

Jungmin and I are going to study at the same University..Hongdae Arts University..

*class dismissed*
Uuuhh finally!The first day for me was okay...
I saw Jungmin waving at me so I waved back.

"Let's grab a coffee"
I nodded and clings my hand on his..

-----------
[3 months later]
They followed their usual routine.
1.Wake up and dress up
2.Go to class
3.Go to Minra's favourite cafe.
4.Go home,eat dinner and go to sleep.

But one day something happened.

*Jungmin's POV*
I was in the cafe with Minra,ordering basically the same thing which are green tea frappe and caramel frappe,while Minra find a place to sit.