Chap1-Going Back

"I'm going back to Korea!! Woohoo!! Finally, Peace!" Minra screamed as she read the acceptance letter from her school. "As an exchange student. You're not going to stay there forever. Come down and eat your dinner." Mrs.Jung shouted from downstairs. "Five min-" "I said now Minra!" Minra close her laptop and rush down. She sits infront of her parents .

After dinner,she help her mom with the dishes because obviously her younger brothers are not bother helping. After washing all the dishes,her father,wanted to have a talk with her before she fly to Korea.

"You're going to stay with Jinhwan's family while you're there." Mr.Jung said. "OH YESSHH.I GONNA STAY WITH MY BIG BRO! I WILL-" just before Minra could finish her sentence Mrs.Jung said "BEHAVE YOURSELF WHEN YOU'RE AT THE KIM'S HOUSE." Minra nods and goes to her room. She switch on her laptop,and sent an email to Jinhwan.

--------------------------
To:jinhwankim@gmail.com
From:minrajung@gmail.com
Subject: Please call me.

Ayo brother! Call me ASAP. I have something to tell you! It's urgent! Peace out.
---------------------------
After a couple of min, Minra's phone starts to ring.
*MonsterX Rush*

Jinhwan:Hell-
Minra:Hello oppa!Oh my god.We haven't talk in ages.
Jinhwan:We talked yesterday.
Minra:Okay.Chill.I got some news to tell you.I'm going-
Jinhwan:You're coming to Korea as an exchange student.You'll be living with my family at our house for a year.Anything else?
Minra:How did you know all of that?
Jinhwan:Omma told me everything.I'm so happy that you'll be coming back to Korea eventho just for a year.I miss seeing you my baby sister.
Minra:Call me baby sister once again and I won't talk to you.There's a thing called Skype and we did that yesterday.
Jinhwan:That is different.Seeing you on Skype and in person is different.I just miss you so much.
Minra:I miss you too.I'm so happy that I'll be staying with you,but I will miss my dad and mom.
Jinhwan:How bout your dongsaengs?
Minra:That's a no no.Peace regained.
Jinhwan:It's 12 am here. Go to sleep.I'll see you in a couple of days but Appa is going to pick you.I have training on that day.I'm sorry lil sis.
Minra:It's okay.I'm going to sleep then.Bye bye Jinhwan oppa.Annyeonghi Jumuseyo~
Jinhwan:Hmm Jaljayong~Uri aegi~
Minra:Oppa!
Jinhwan:Okay okay.Annyeong.
Minra:Annyeong.

Minra know that Jinhwan is tired from all the training that is why he ended the call.She can't wait to go back to Korea.Eventho Malaysia is a great country,she just miss her birth place so much.