Chap2-Arrived

*Arrival of the one and only JungMinra*

"Woah that was a long flight.My back.My back." whispering while waiting for her bag.
After seeing her bag on the conveyor belt,she quickly grab her bag and strolled it across the arrival gate.
Then,she saw a man waving at her while holding a "Welcome Back" sign on the other hand.It was Mr.Kim,Jinhwan's appa.Beside him there's a man in a black suit.It was his driver Mr.Boo.Minra ran and give Mr.Kim and Mr.Boo a quick hug.She misses them so much.She have known Mr.Boo since she was 5.
"Welcome back Minra."said Mr.Kim and Mr.Boo."Let me help you with your bag Minra.You must've been tired from the long flight."said Mr.Boo while holding her bag.Minra softly push his hand away and said "No,it's okay.I can handle this." "You're still the same."said Mr.Kim.You just smile and follow them to the car.

-------

Minra arrived at Jinhwan's house hoping that he will be waiting for you but turns out he is not there."Minra!I miss you so much!"Mrs.Jung shouts as she saw you walking into the house.You run to her and give her a hug then she kissed Minra"s cheeks before letting go of the hug."He is still at YG.Practicing."Mrs.Kim said when she saw you searching for someone."Ouh.It's almost dinner.How about I pack some of the dishes and you bring it to Jinhwan who is practicing."Mrs.Kim smiled."Sure.No problem.I will get ready."Minra rushed upstairs while carrying her bag.She went into her room which is beside Jinhwan's room,closed the door and starts to unpack her bag.After sorting her clothes in the cupboard,she go straight to the bathroom to take a shower.
*showers*
"Okay,what am I going to wear?"Minra whispers as she open the cupboard.After went through her clothes which consists of black  shirts,black leggings,black skinny jeans,multi-coloured shoes,binnies,snapbacks,she decided to wear a black sweater,a pair of black jeans and a white converse with a white binnie."All done.Oppa here I come."She rushed down grabs the food that Mrs.Kim packed and went in the car.Mr.Boo was told to bring her to the YG building eventho the building is near but Mr. and Mrs.Jung won't let her walk.

Sorry for the gramatic errors.Peace✌ out.