Chap10-Visit.

It's been three months since Junhoe confessed to Minra.

It's the 5th of December.It is Minra's birthday.

*Minra's POV*
It's ma bufday!!
Yaaaaaayyy!!
I woke up and took a bath.
When I opened the bathroom door I saw Junhoe sitting on my bed.He is shocked.
Of course he is!
JUNG MINRA! YOU ARE HALF NAKED!
He looked at me and said "I was about to join you." with a smirk pn his face.
I fake a smile and show him middle finger.
He laughed and said "You never change.I'll be downstairs.Hurry Up!" as he close my door.
I decided to wear white shirt with a black ripped jeans.
I tied my hair into a bun and rushed down.
I was suprised!

*Junhoe's POV*
As I walked down the stairs I heard Jinhwan hyung talking to someone.
He looked at me and said "Junhoe-ya.This is Minra's family.They are here to surprise Minra."
I looked at them and bowed. Suddenly Mr.Jung hugged me. "So.This is my daughter's boyfriend."he looked at me with a smile.
Mrs.Jung smiled and gave me a hug. "Take care of our daughter while she's in Korea." I nodded and saw this one guy,same age as me I guess,smiling.Who is he? "Omma!Appa!" it was Minra.
She hugged them tightly. Then both of the brothers joined the family hug.
"So.When is my turn?"that guy smirk and Minra rushed and gave him a hug. "I missed you so much babe."that guy said.
Babe?Babe!That guy is calling my girlfriend babe?!Who is he?
"Guess what?I miss you too babe!"Minra replied as she hugged her for the second time.
What is this?

-----------
*Minra's POV*
I walked downstairs and saw my entire family in the living room.I rushed to them and gave them a hug.Oh gosh.I miss them so much.It's been nearly 6 month since I saw them.Eventho we have Skype a few times,seeing all of them in person are way different.
"So.When is my turn?"
That voice.That familiar voice.
OH MY GOD!
KIM JUNGMIN!!
"What are you guys doing here?!"I asked excitedly.
He knocked my head "It's your birthday remember?"
I was so happy to see all of them.Wait.Junhoe.I almost forgot!
"Oh.Omma,Appa this is-" just before J could finished my sentence my mom cuts me "Junhoe.Your boyfriend.We know everything."my mom said while my brothers did their not-so evil laugh.
"Guess like someone stole my daughter."my dad pouted.
"Appa,I will forever be your daughter."I gave him a hug and he kissed my forehead. "I know" he answered.
"Oh yeah.JuNe,this is KimJungMin.My bestfriend."I said while clinging to Junhoe's arm.
He shook Jungmin's hand and gave him a smirk.
"Don't mind us calling each other babe."Jungmin said.
I can see some sort of jealousy on Junhoe's face.

After a while,Omma ask all of us to get ready because all of us are going out to celebrate our party.
"Minra-ah do not wear anything that is Black!White is okay but black is a no no."Omma said.
"But I only have-"
"That is why I brought you this."Omma hands out a paper bag.
I looked inside the bag there's a peach coloured blouse.I looked at my mom and she said "You should be thankful that it's not pink!".
I rushed upstairs and get change into my new 'outfit'.
I match the blouse with a with skinny and a peach coloured heels and a black purse.
Went downstairs and saw Junhoe is a light blue shirt with white jeans.
"Let's go!"Jungmin said cheerfully.

Jinhwan oppa,Jungmin,Junhoe and I are in the same car. Jinhwan oppa was driving while Jungmin is sitting on the passenger's seat.
Junhoe and I were sitting at the back of the car.

-------
*Junhoe's POV*
She looked beautiful.
I hold her hand and she leans her head on my shoulder.
"I didn't know you have a light blue shirt."she said smirking.
I gave her the middle finger and said "Well,I didn't know you have this peach coloured blouse."
"I hate you."she said.
"I love you too."I replied giving her a peck on the forehead.

--------
*arrived at the destination*
Minra entered the building and saw all of her friends. Hana,Sena and iKON were there.

They had fun playing games.
They sang the birthday song to Minra.
Gave her presents.
Except for Junhoe.He is the only one who haven't give his present.

After the party was over,everyone went back to their house.

-----
*at the house*
*Minra's POV*
"Minra-ah we're going back to the hotel."Omma said while hugging me.
I asked her if she's going to stay longer. She said no.Only Jungmin will stay her with me until my exchange-thingy ends.
Atleast he can accompany me when Junhoe and Jinhwan oppa are not around.

I went upstairs into my room and saw Junhoe laying down on my couch.
"Hey babe.Jungmin is going to sleep in my room,I meant the guest room so I'm going sleep here."he said tapping on the couch.
Did he forget my present? Huh.I nodded and told him that I'm going to have a quick shower.
I went into the bathroom,opened the cabinet where the towels are and found a red box with a card on it.

"Minra-ah,you thought that I forgot about your present?I bought you this.Hope you like it.
Love,your bitchy boyfriend,
GooJunhoe."

I opened the box and saw a black ring with a heart in the middle.I went out of the bathroom,hugged Junhoe who's on the couch and pecked his cheeks over and over.

"I love you!You are the best boyfriend evah!"he grabbed my shoulders and moved me away from him.I was confused by his action.
"Go and take your shower.You smell." I pecked his cheeks once again and went straight into the bathroom.

--------
*Junhoe's POV*
Should I ask her about Jungmin?Should I not?

*minra walking out of the bathroom*

Junhoe:Minra-ah.Come here.Sit with ne for a while.
Minra:Yesh.I love the ring!*kissed Junhoe's cheek*
Junhoe:I know.I need to ask you something.About-
Minra:Jungmin?So you're jealous?
Junhoe:I'm not jealous.I'm just curious.
Minra:Curious my ass.
Junhoe:Just tell me already.
Minra:Chill dude.Okay he's one of my friend from Malaysia.He moved to Malaysia when he was 5.We went to the same school.He's one year older.We get along well because we're from Korea.He's like the one year younger version of Jinhwan oppa.
Junhoe:That's a relief.I thought he's like your first love or something.So,you said that you love this ring right?If you're wearing this ring means that you are mine.Promise me that you will never take it of.
Minra:I promise that I will never take it off.
Junhoe:I will never let you go.So,hold on to me okay?
Minra:What's with the kinky line?
Junhoe:Minra-ya.I'm serious!
Minra:Okay.okay.
Junhoe:I love you.
Minra:Love you too.
Junhoe:Now go to sleep!

I waited until she falls asleep.Gave her a kiss on the cheek and I went back to the couch.Goodnight Minra-ah..