Chap24-Confession Night

*Junhoe's POV*
It's been a while since Minra moved in with us...
Honestly...I'm very happy that she is back but jealous at the same time...
She is so close with Chanwoo..
Like literally so close..
It hurts to see someone else making her laugh..
I just...
Want her back...

----------
*Chanwoo's POV*
I know that Junhoe hyung is jealous of me because I'm closer to Minra...
But guess what?
I am trying to make him jealous!
So that he'll try to figure out how to impress Minra and prove that he'd changed.
#sorrynotsorry

------------
[Making of Apology]
*Minra's POV*

It's the day of shooting for iKON's M/V Apology....

It was Junhoe's turn to shoot and I was doing Jinhwan oppa's hair when one of the producers called me..

Producer:Minra-ah,could you come here for a while...
Minra:Yes PD-nim?
Producer:So...The actress that supposed to act with Junhoe called and said that she something came up...And...
Minra:And?
Producer:She couldn't make it..So..What if...You replace that actress?
Minra:Sure. Wait. What?
Producer:I'll tell you what to do so don't freak out..So..could you help me..Only this once..
Minra:There's 2 more actresses right? Can't you just use them?
Producer:They're on different sites.. And you'll be working with Junhoe,Jihwan and Chanwoo..Jebal Minra-ah..
Jinhwan:She'll do it...Right?
Minra:Fine...Just for this once..
Producer:Thank you Minra-ah! Now...get ready..We'll shoot in 20 minutes..

I went to the changing room to changed into my outfit..I meant the actress's outfit...
Suddenly Jinhwan and Chanwoo came in...

Jinhwan:Minra-ah...Don't be nervous...
Chanwoo:Don't worry...I'll be watching you...
Jinhwan:You need to cry you know...
Minra:Cry? PD-nim didn't tell anything about crying...
Chanwoo:He'll tell you what to do..So..Don't freak out..Okay?
Minra:B-But...
Jinhwan:You've agreed so..No buts.
Minra:*sigh*
Chanwoo:*cupped Minra's face from behind* It's not good to sigh...
Minra:*nods*

I went out of the changing room and straight to the shooting place..
And I saw Junhoe,there monitoring his acting....

"Ouh! You're done!"PD-nim said and Junhoe looked at me jaws dropping.

The director told me the story line and told me what I'm supposed to do..

"And action!"

We started acting..

*fighting scene*
He was pushing me to the walls and I was pushing back...

Junhoe:Say something.
Minra:Like what?
Junhoe:I don't know! We are in a fighting scene.
Minra:What fight?
Junhoe:Say something!
Minra:I need to laugh!
Junhoe:Don't! Control!
Minra:Why are we shouting?
Junhoe:Omg!

I burst out laughing when Junhoe said OMG.

"CUT! That was good...Again! And Jung Minra don't laugh okay?" PD-nim said..

I nodded and start acting...

Junhoe grabbed my wrist...

Junhoe:Why did you laughed?
Minra:You said OMG.
Junhoe:Owh.Okay. Hey I need to talk to you.
Minra:Go ahead..I won't bite..
Junhoe:I'm sorry for what I've done.
Minra:Stop saying sorry because I've forgive you.
Junhoe:I missed you.
Minra:You don't have to anymore..

"Cut! That was good!"
PD-nim stood up and clapped...

"Now...Minra...Go to that brick wall and walked slowly..." he continues...

After the scenes finished... Junhoe and I did some monitoring..

We were laughing...Because it was like so funny....

--------------------
*Junhoe's POV*
She laughed...
Basically all of us laugh..

I'm happy because she told me that she've forgives me.

Thank you to the actress that supposed to be my partner for not coming...

--------------
*At the house*
*Jinhwan's POV*

All of us gathered in the living room after dinner...We decided to make a confession night.

Jinhwan:Okay...Tonight is a confession night so just say anything that comes to your mind.. Maknae,you start.
Chanwoo:Umm...I'm happy to have Minra back with us..We don't really talk much in the past but we are now..Thanks for being such a good friend...iKON, we've been through a lot these past years and I'm hoping that we could stay together for the next years...And... Yunhyeong hyung! Stop wearing my lip balm!
Yunhyeong:Mianhada Chanwoo-ah! iKON-ah! Let's live forever! Saranghae!
Donghyuk:iKON-ah! Thank you for always supporting me! You guys gave a lot of advices and I'm thankful for that..! Love Ya iKON!
Bobby:Thank you for your ideas! I hope we could do more hit songs in the future! iKON! Saranghae!
Hanbin:Bobby and I are trying hard to compose songs...So..We're sorry if anyone doesn't like it..But so far I guess everythings okay.. Saranghae!
Junhoe:Firstly,Jung Minra! Thank you for forgiving me..Umm...I hope we're okay now...And..Stop wearing colourful clothes! You look better with black and white! Lastly,iKON-ah! Saranghae!
Jinhwan:Jung Minra! Sorry for all the misunderstanding and thank you for everything! iKON-ah! Stop talking about my fucking height! I'm the eldest here! IKON Saranghae!
Minra:Sorry for making all of you worry about me..I just need some time..But now,I'm okay! JuNe-ah! I thought about that too..My clothes are too colourful... Let's be together forever, all 11 of us! Saranghae !!

After watching a couple of movies,all of us dozed off..