Chap4-School-.-

*Jinhwan's POV*
It's already 7a.m.Is she still sleeping?Oh gosh Minra!We will be late!
I went into her room and saw her sleeping soundly in her pyjamas. "JUNG MINRA!WAKE UP!IT'S 7O'CLOCK!WE WILL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!WAKE UP!TODAY IS YOUR FIRST DAY!" "5 mins oppa..." 5 minutes? "HELL NO!WAKE YOUR ASS UP!" "Okay.Now if you please,I need to shower." Finally. "I'll wait downstairs." I closed the door and went downstairs.

------
*Minra's POV*
"Oppa.Let's go.We will be late!Hurry up!"
"You're the one who-" "Hurry up"
Sorry Jinhwan oppa for cutting your line I'm just excited!
"Annyeong Omma!" We both shouted before going out.

-----
*Minra POV*
"Okay,Minra,you and Chanwoo are in the same class."Jinhwan told me before leaving me alone in the teachers office.
"Now,you new kid follow me." Did he really just call me a kid?A kid? I am 16 yrs old."What are you waiting for?Follow me."
Okay.Okay.Be patient.Gosh.
---------

*Minra's POV*
I have arrived.
"Class!" Dayuum this teacher is loud! A boy stands and greeted us followed by the rest of the students. "Class.Attention.Good Morning Mr.Lee" "Good Morning.Today we have a new student.Hey you introduce yourself." Is this really my homeroom teacher? Huh-"Annyeong haseyo.My name is JungMinra.I'm an exchange student from Malaysia." All the boys starts to whistle. Then two girls stand up and shouted "YA!!JUNG MINRA!" I'm not dreaming right? KimHana and YoonSena?! "Omfg!" I ran to them both and gave them a big hug.

Hana:Damn I miss you!
Sena:You're not the only one!You look different babe!
Minra:What do you mean by different?
Hana:You look taller.
Minra:Shut up.We have the same height.
Sena:No.You look taller.
Minra:Hahahha.Noh.

After talking to Hana and Sena for a while,I took a place beside Chanwoo which is at the back of the class.I don't really like to sit infront.I don't know why.I just don't like it.
"Now class open you book!Page 29.We will start our lesson." Mr.Lee said. Guess what?He is teaching history.My least favourite subject.
------
After a few lessons,the bell rang.
*ding dong ding dong*
Recess!
"Let's go Minra!" Sena and Hana said while pulling Minra's sleeves.
"Alright.Alright.Wait where's Chanwoo?"asked Minra. "He went out just now.Now let's go.I have someone to introduce you to."Sena whispers. "You're not the only one."said Hana.While walking down the hall to the canteen,they talked about many things such as the new boygroups.
-------
*Sena's POV*
The boys are here!
"iKON this is-"
"Minra!Annyeong!" Wait they know each other? How? She just arrived a few hours ago?I thought she only knew Jinhwan oppa and Donghyuk oppa.Hana elbowed me and ask "They know each other?"with a confuse face. I shrugged my shoulders. "We met yesterday."Minra whispered.Ooh.But,how? "I brought dinner for Jinhwan oppa and the boys were there."she continued. After all the explanation we sit beside the boys.I sat beside my mickey,Hana sat beside Jiwon while Minra sat beside Jinhwan.
----------
"Guys you said that you needed to tell me something?What is it? Minra asked Sena and Hana. They give each other a glance and nods.

Sena:Well-
Hanbin:Sena and I are an item.
Minra:Item? As in?
Hanbin:Gosh are that slow.
Minra:Shut up.
Yunhyeong:They're a couple.
Minra:Owh.Wait.What?!How can you not tell me?
Sena:Surprise?!
Bobby:I need to tell you something.Hana and I are also a couple.
Hana:Peace.
Minra:Dayumm.Looks like I'm the only one who is single.
Yunhyeong:You can be with me ;)
Junhoe:In your dream.
Jinhwan:Don't even think bout it.You can't handle her brutal-ness.
Minra:*middle finger*
Jinhwan:Told ya.
Chanwoo:She is the girl version of June hyung.
Donghyuk:Yeah.I think the same too.
Jinhwan:Okay.Let's eat then we talk.

------------
*School ends*

*Jinhwan's POV*
Today is our day off.Should we go somewhere?Myra can know more about the members.Should I asked them if they want to go somewhere?
"Hey guys.Today is our day off.Should we go somewhere to release our stress?"
All of them starts nodding. "Where should we go then?"
"LOTTE WORLD!" Woah chill gurl. I know you miss Korea but you don't have to shout in my ears.If she continues to be this loud,I could be deaf.Looks like everyone agrees to Minra's suggestion.Lotte World it is. "LET'S GO!!"