Chapter 19.

"Hey we’re taking on the world, I’ll take you where you wanna go, pick you up if you fall to pieces, let me be the one to save you. Break the plans we had before, let’s be unpredictable."

My mouth drops and I can feel my heart pounding harder with each passing moment.

"It took so long to convince you, I knew I had to show my colors, you never wanted to be rescued, but now we’re drifting away."

I feel tears well up in my eyes as he continues to sing the lyrics he wrote about me. Mali and Gabby look back and forth between each other then up at the guys who were jamming out.

"He wrote a song for you. Oh my god." Mali covers her mouth in shock.

"That is the cutest thing ever!" Gabby squeals.

I smile up at the stage as I make contact with Calum. Nothing could ever compare to this feeling.

"So let go! Till’ we've lost control, and we’ll stumble through it all. Let’s do something new and unpredictable."

Calum winks as they finish the last of the song and run off the stage, waving goodbye to the boisterous crowd who loved every second of their performance.

The butterflies in my stomach take off as we go backstage, into where the guys were cheering and laughing.

All the doubts and fears I was having not even 3 hours ago, fade away when I see Calum standing there smiling at me.

He opens up his arms for me as I walk over and give him a hug. His arms wrapped around me making every ounce of insecurity vanish.

Even though we were surrounded by our friends, and the loud music of the club, the world seemed to stop, and for a moment it was just the two of us.

"Hi beautiful." He whispers into my ear so only I can hear.

"Hello." I blush slightly, his hot breath making the hair on my neck stand up. "We can talk now if you want."

"I think I've said everything I needed to say, it's your turn to talk." He says waiting for a response.

I don't think I could piece together what I'm feeling if you gave me a dictionary with it written in big bold letters on the front. So I took a chance and did something I never thought I'd do.

I lean in and gently put his lips to mine, letting the kiss say everything I couldn't.

We finally pull apart when we hear whistling and cheering from everyone making me hide my face into his chest as we all laugh.

"Well it's about damn time." Ashton smirks.

"Shut up." Calum warns jokingly.

"THE SEXUAL TENSION IS OVEERRR." Michael sings making my face go even redder.

"I'm gonna kill you." I playfully glare over at him.

"Well were gonna go get a few drinks, we'll leave you guys alone." Luke intertwines his fingers with Gabby's as they go to leave.

"Yeah, we are too." Mali coughs getting Ash and Mike's attention.

"Oh, right, yeah, bye guys." Ashton says getting the hint.

"DON'T GET PREGNANT." Mikey yells out as Ashton and Mali drag him from the room.

"He's an idiot." Calum shakes his head.

"I liked your song." I tell him as we move over to the couch.

"I'm glad. That was my intention." He smiles.

"So...what are we?" I ask after a few minutes of awkward silence.

"Human beings." He chuckles at his lame joke.

"Calum." I laugh at the dorky boy before me.

"What do you want to be." His voice turns serious.

"I don't know. I've never done this before." I admit, looking down at my feet.

"Done what?" Confusion washes over his face.

"Have someone actually like me back."

"Well that comes to an end today." He kisses me again, this time slower and longer.

"Be my girlfriend." His deep dark eyes stare into mine as I take in the question I've been dreading all night, but hearing him say the words out loud, I didn't even need to think about an answer.

"Yes."

A/N: Hiii, this is kinda short but I'm gonna double update today so enjoy! Xoxo- San.