i fix him

Be dave = = = >

You sit in the room alone. You grew depressed. You are dave strider, the bringer of bad luck, and the boy you crushed on was getting the full force of it. "John, you bastard... wake up already... this is not funny anymore some witch lady said you're here watching but... i know its some bullshit" you growl. " the doctors dont care. they only care about their fucking checkbook." You added, looking at his face. it looked stressed out and that just made your heart feel heavy. "john....just fucking wake up ...please this is....this not okay..." you said and picked up his hand. You quickly kissed it before setting it down. You sit back in your chair. " its my luck....im bad luck... and i brought it on you....you would be fine if i didn't show up.... everything would be just fine......its how it normally is. We striders are just bad luck. first family now this.... I hate this world so..." you shut up when your chair was flipped over. " WHAT THE FUCK" you yelled, expecting Karkat or someone to be there but they weren't. You blink your still in your chair even if it was tipped over. You felt a cold touch on your cheek. It made you get up and oddly wanna smile but you didn't. Just picked up your chair and held johns hand.

Be john===>

Dave is blaming himself for this and you can't help but be mad at him. He can't hurt you, so might as well, right? if you dont go back by tomorrow, you're dead and if you wake up Karkat's gonna kill you for scaring him. In the middle of his rant. you grab the bottoms if his chair and pull up hard as you can making him tip back and fall onto the floor. " ITS NOT YOUR FRICKING FAULT " you huffed as dave yelled, angry and somehow still in the chair. You look over at him. He did look adorable mad like that. You lean down and kiss his cheek and backed up. " sorry... I had to" you giggle some as dave got up and he felt a lot happier and just sat holding your bodies hand. You felt the warmth of his hand for most of the night it made you extremely comfortable. Its weird; the man who used to scare you so much is now bringing you comfort. You just wanted to be wrapped in this feeling. Hours ticked by until you found your warm feeling gone. Karkat, sollex, jake, dirk and jade walk in. You smile at them all they all look like a sick puppy. The doctors follow in behind them. " no...no no you can't do this " dave defended you. "...BACK THE FUCK UP, DAVE." karkat said, poking at the floor. "IM THE HIGHEST RANKING OFFICER HERE AND I COMMAND YOU TO STEP THE FUCK AWAY FROM JOHN." Dave looked mad and was about to say something but he saw Karkat's face. They held tears that wouldn't let themselves fall. He just huffed and walked away. You look around. You accept that this is what you will be.... Just a ghost. unseen and unheard but ever present in the world. They doctor's start taking tubes out of your body. The last was the life support. You glance around the room to see everyone. Jade was alone. Jake hid in Dirk's chest and Dave just watched with a look of anger? Sadness? Both? You couldn't tell. Sollux was holding Karkat. You smile as soon as the doctor puts his hand around cored then it hits you. You didn't wanna die... Not this way i mean you have yet to go to your high school prom. Or find a job... or a lover. You finally found someone who likes you and you were not about to give this up. Dave steps over to the bed and leans down kissing your lips as the doctor pulls the plug. " YOU'RE NOT getting rid of me that easily!" You felt your body heat up.

Be dave ===

You kissed his dry, chapped lips as soon as he was unplugged. You spun around and walked out of the room. Everyone followed going to the waiting room. You go straight to the bathroom and punch a wall. " fuck fuck FUCK" you got louder as so many emotions you never knew you had ran free. Dirk comes in " yo...you okay...? " he said in a somewhat soft voice. " Just FINE and DANDY." You snapped at him. " bro...im sorry.....there are plenty of fi" you cut off what he was saying. " no... no the fuck theres not. none like him. you would be in my place if that was jake. WHAT if i DIDN'T TELL him. I cared for him ! And everyone i care for dies! " You yelled out in anger. " im not dead am i..?" He said back. " you don't count. ...you're just as bad luck as i am..." you mumble. He was just about to say something when jade screamed. You both run out of the bathroom. Jake was up running to John's room. "SHE DROPPED SOMETHING IN THE ROOM AND WENT TO GET IT." Karkat said following. You all run into the room. Jake and Jade were both standing there, frozen. You walk in with Karkat and them and you freeze. John was sitting up on the bed, looking sleepy. "....uh....hi.." he said with a scratchy throat