shits getting real

Be john = = = >

"How can you get pregnant?!" You almost yelled at Karkat. Who stuffed his face with a bag of chips. " FUCKING TROLLS ARE DIFFERENT THAN YOU HUMANS" Karkat yelled at you back. He yelled at you for the next hour till he fell asleep. "So Sollux... When did you and Karkat first start dating? I knew that you guys moved in with one another but not this" you asked Sollux. " um....i think it wa2 a month after you got them out of jail".
Sollux said like it was no problem. " so when did he get pregnant?" You asked . Sollux just shrugged before going to get something to eat. You look over at Karkat, who was now dead asleep on the couch. You were kinda envying him. You wished many times you could've gotten pregnant with Dave's kid or kids. Of course, you would never tell him that since he thought adoption was such a big step. He never saw himself as a father figure at all and it sorta scared him. Again thats something he wouldn't say to you.

You spent almost the whole day at Karkat's, just talking till Karkat woke up and started crying because it was too loud. So Dave and the kids said it was time to go. Now you're in the middle of driving back home with the kids asleep in the back. " why are you so quiet john?" dave broke the silence. " nothing... i just had this feeling all day that something is going to go wrong. And its not coming from jake or dirk at all but it worries me." You said softly. Dave took his eyes off the road for a moment and put his hand on your leg to calm you. You smile for a moment till Roxy woke up. " dads! Im hungry " she said in a yawn rubbing her eyes. " okay i'll order a pizza to be delivered when we get home. " you replied as you took your phone out pulling up a pizza app. You ordered 2 large cheese pizza's do be delivered by around 15 minutes after you get home. You turn around to tell Roxy but she was asleep clinging to Jane. A smile ran across your face looking at them. Then a few tears. You quickly wiped them away before Dave saw. The rest of the ride was quiet. Dave pulled up to your house as the pizza guy rolled up as well. You hopped out and got you wallet paying the man adding a $4 tip. Roxy and Jane were hungry as they followed you into the house.

" eat up! I'm going to take a bath". You said as they ate to their hearts content. You walk upstairs going to the master bathroom. You run the hot water throwing in bath salts that help you destress. Stripping off the dirty clothing and getting in. " ohh how i needed you bath" you said sighing softly. The water felt great on your stressed well everything. The destressinf salts were helping a shit tone. You close your eyes leaning your head back enjoying the warmth. For ehat fwlt like minutes was actually hours. When you open your eyes again the water was cold making you jump out getting a towel wrapping up. You let the bath drain before going to dave and yours room. When you walk in dave was asleep on the bed making you smile. "How did someone like him get with someone like me? I guess opposites do attract" you said softly getting dressed to head down stairs. Once you get down there you get the left over pizza to eat adding a glass of pop to the side of it. You sit down in the couch turning on the tv just as the house phone rang. You pick up

"Hello?" You asked

" hello john" a deep voice over the phone said.

" um hi? Who are you" you asked a bit nervous

" im someone thats a very old friend of Dave's. Oh a very old friend indeed. See i have been watching your 'new' family for awhile now. Dont you think it he a shame if something were to happen" the voice said coldly

You froze as a red dot appeared on you chest making the words that so desperately wanted to escape stop.
" wh-what do you want?" You choked out

You heard the man laugh "to destroy what he so desperately tried to build.....i have a few things that need done...if you're willing to do them. That or i could just pay a visit to Roxy and Jane's little school just to say....a special hello"

" no..no...i will do whatever you want just please dont hurt my family!" you said almost begging the man

" thats a good boy john now dont tell anyone i called or i will kiiilllll theeemm" the man hung up but before he did you swear you heard a honk in the background. " babe? " dave said walking down the stairs making you jump. " uh hi dave". You said shaking a bit. He looks at you funny " you okay?" He asked walking over. You nod your head and kiss his cheek . " just fine im just going to bed now is all come on i need tk sleep". You say dragging him to bed.