Story 2

Note: This is highschool time now. Brought you by a special guest, (Y/N)! You will be a special guest in this story, enjoy being a part in this story (^w^) Also before we start your a girl since the school is only for girls.

2nd Note: Your a bestfriend of Nico.

Nico's POV

Practice time, me and Nozomi were stretching. I glare at Maki-chan stretching with Rin. "Nicochii, do you have feeling for Maki-chan right?" Nozomi said with a big smile that tells me she's teasing me a little but its true what she said. "N-No I don't!" I yelled a little that me and Nozomi can hear it. "If you don't tell me the truth, I'll grope you maximum~" Nozomi whispered a little evily. "Ok Ok you win! I lik- no I love her, problem?!" I said as she smile gently "then you have to confess it or you regret it" said Nozomi.

//End of Practice//

Normal POV

The practice end as the u's are walking to their home. Except for Nico-chan who wad chatting with (Y/N)-chan.

Nico: Hey how are ya?
(Y/N): I'm fine but I have something to tell you.
Nico: What is it?
(Y/N): All the students in our school are talking about Rin and Maki.
Nico: Then what should be the problem? They're just friends after all.
(Y/N): They were talking that Rin and Maki are being like lovey dovey but Maki wasn't like it because she ignores at Rin for being like that.
Nico: Oh Ok...
(Y/N): Your jealous, right?
Nico: N-No I'm not!
(Y/N): Nico just tell me the truth.
Nico: Ok Ok I got it, I'm jealoud okay?
(Y/N): Well ok..but I think Rin has a feeling of Maki-chan but she haven't confessed it yet, so you have to confess Maki-chan before its over.
Nico: Ok got it, thanks (Y/N) I knew your the best of friend to me! (^_^)
(Y/N): Hehehe..I know (^_^)

They've been chatting until 6:50 P.M as Nico walks home now.

Nico's POV

I got arrived to my home, 'Confess to Maki-chan before its over..Thanks (Y/N)-chan! ' thought Nico while smiling then she walk to her room and sleeps on her bed.

Maki's POV

'Ugh!! Rin has been like flirting on me infront of students in the school..I hope Nico-chan didn't hear about it or she might get really jealous' thought Maki as she was on her bed, sighing then she sleeps.

//Next Day//

Nico's POV

Its morning as I was walking towards to school, I already ate for breakfast. I saw Rin and Maki-chan while I was walking upstairs. My chest ache got a little hurt when I saw them 'Uggh! What is this?!' I thought as I arrived in my classroom then I saw Eri and Nozomi.

Normal POV

Nozomi was having her tarot cards, shuffling it and then arranged it like triangle on her desk. When she picked the top of the card, it shows like a sign that it means someone got jealous from a person that got his/her someone likes. (Sorry if this part is wrong grammar because I don't know how to explain it the tarot cards) "Hey Ericchi, I think someone got jealous in our classroom." Nozomi whispered to Eri, "Who is it?" Eri whispered back. "Niccocchi.." Nozomi also whispered back. "Oh.." Eri said as the two couple just greeted Nico. "Ohayou Niccochii/ Ohayou Nico"

Nico's POV

"Ohayou..." I said with a cold face while walking towards to my seat. "You ok?" said Eri. "Yeah I'm alright.." I reply as I put my hands on my desk, crossing it then I put my head on it like I was napping a bit since the teacher haven't arrived.

//Done Class//

Still Nico's POV

Its time for meeting for the u's. I walk towards the clubroom bring a box of chocolates for Maki to confess it since my bestfriend said that 'confess Maki-chan before its too late'. When I was infront of the door, I saw Rin and Maki inside. I hurriedly put myself beside the door that they won't see me and listen what their conversation up to.

Inside the clubroom POV

"Maki-chan their something I-I wanted to tell you..." said Rin while blushing. "What is it Rin?" said Maki with a little confuse look and still twirling her own hair. "W-Well.." Rin gulp "I-I love you Maki-chan" said Rin. "You said it the whole time when you always appear to me with everyone" said Maki. "Not like a friend Maki-chan, b-but a lover" said Rin still blushing as Maki blushes. They heard something drop from outside

Nico's POV

I heard what they said as I drop my box of chocolate. The chocolates were on the floor since it open when it drop. 'W-What? R-Rin-chan confess to Maki already before me..' I thought as I ran off away from them while my tears falling and grinning my teeth. I heard Maki-chan shouted at me "Nico-chan! Wait!". I ignore her words as I still running away from them toward to my house.

I arrived at my house, rush to my room and crying on my bed 'Maki-chan! Maki-chan! Maki-chan..!' I keep shouting on my thought 'Well..I think I won't get to school tomorrow' I thought as I fell asleep, skipping for dinner.

//Next Day//

U's POV

The third year except for Nico, notice that Nico was absent this day. "What happened to Nicocchi?" Nozomi aks Eri. "I don't know" Eri answered as they were worried. The class started.

It was practice time for u's as all of them notice Nico-chan is absent except for Eri and Nozomi that already know. "What happened to Nico-chan?" Umi asking to Nozomi and Eri. "We don't know Umicchi/ Umi". Maki and Rin already know why Nico-chan isn't here
Maki's POV

'sigh...I think I need to tell the truth..' .
"Hey everyone, lets go to Nico-chan house today" Honoka suggested. "Ok" All of them said except Maki and Rin.

//Nico's House//

Normal POV

Honoka knocks the door as the door open and we saw Nico-chan's mom. "We're here to visit Nico-chan" said Umi. "Ahh~ Your Nico-chan's friends, right?" Nico's mom asked. "Yes we are" Umi said back, "Well come in" said Nico's mom. "Arigatou and pardon the intrusion" all of them bow at her then they went to Nico's room.

Eri knocks the door "Nico are you there?" said Eri. "Go away!" said Nico while the door locked. "But were here, whats going on Nicocchi?" Nozomi said. "Didn't I said that Go Away!" she yelled as Nico's mom are behind them. "She haven't ate dinner yesterday, this day she haven't ate breakfast and lunch. I'm worried" Nico's mom explain as Honoka said "Well...we will be visiting Nico back tomorrow and Nico-chan, please eat or you might die of hunger. Pardon us". All of them bow down their head to Nico's mom and left.

To Be Continued!

Sorry everyone! I'm so busy in school also I still update the Story 2 Part 2. This is just the Part 1 of the Story 2 of Maki X Nico oneshots. Again, I'm really really sorry. I'll try to update when its my free time.