Story 12

I'm back making this book. This is Maki and Nico adult life. Enjoy~
=================================
Its morning today Dec. 31'st. Maki and Nico lived together in a big luxury house. Nico woke up first as she try to wake up Maki. "Maki-chan..Maki-chan wake up.." said Nico. Maki didn't wake up as she turn around to the other side. "Maki-chan if you don't wake up now then I have to do this" said Nico, she grin as she prepare her hands to tickle Maki. She then launch her hands to tickle Maki, Maki feel ticklish as she laughs. "Nico! Nico! Hahaha stop!" said Maki. Nico giggles "Finally you're awake" said Nico.

Maki pout as she pin Nico on the bed. Maki was on top of Nico "Punishment" said Maki as she kiss Nico on the lips. The kiss became deepen as they pull out. Later that, they were in the living room planning for the New Year. "What should we do during New Year?" ask Nico. Maki's phone rang as Maki reply the call. "Hello?" said Maki.

"Maki, we were going to have a reunion in our house at night" said Eri. (If you ask why "our house" its means Eri and Nozomi's house. They live together) "Oh ok" said Maki. "Bring Nico too Maki-chan" said Nozomi. "Ok I will" said Maki.

=Night Time=

Nico and Maki arrive infront of Eri and Nozomi's house. "We're here" said Nico. "They really live together" said Maki. They went to the front door, Nico knock the door and saw Eri open it. "Both of you arrive" said Eri. They went inside and saw Honoka, Kotori and Hanayo drunk. They feel awkward as they sat down. Nozomi secretly was on Nico's back. Nozomi then washi washi Nico.

"N-Nozomi! Stop it!" said Nico. "My my~ Nico's breast grow a bit" said Nozomi teasing Nico. "Stop it Nozomi" said Eri then Nozomi stop. "Lets drink?" said Eri as she show Nico and Maki a bottle of wine. They start drinking as Maki felt drunk when she drank two glasses of wine. 'Maki sure is easy when drinking a alcoholic' Nico thought.

Maki look at Nico with her face flustered. "Nico-chan~" said Maki. "M-Maki-chan?" said Nico nervously. Maki suddenly kiss Nico, Eri and Nozomi look awee~ from Maki and Nico scene. Nozomi filming them. Nico blushing hardly, signaling Nozomi to stop filming them but Nozomi didn't listen since she always tease Nico. 'Ughh! Nozomi stop' thought Nico. Maki was still kissing Nico and it turns into hot kiss or french kiss.

Nico push Maki to stop kissing. "Maki-chan s-stop" said Nico while blushing. Maki smiles at Nico "Happy New Year Nico-chan" said Maki. Nico smiles back and said "Happy New Year too" said Nico. "Happy New Year everyone!" Honoka shout since she's drunk. "Honoka don't shout" said Umi as she pats Kotori's hair since Kotori was on her lap.

Hanayo hugs Rin as Rin hugs back until Hanayo fell asleep. "Happy New Year everyone" said Nico. "Happy New Year too Nico/Nico-chan/Nicocchi" said Eri, Nozomi, Umi and Rin since Kotori, Honoka and Hanayo fell asleep. Maki fell asleep on Nico's shoulder. "Everyone lets have a sleep over today since its midnight also its New Year day and jobs are off now" said Eri. "Ok / Ok nya~!" said all of them.

The End

=================================
Maybe its short but sorry everyone! *bows down* since its New Year and I'm having a sleep over in my bestfriend's house. Thats all and Happy New Year everyone! (^_^)