Story 6

Nico and Maki are in relationship in this Story 6 so enjoy~

The classes from Otonizaka are planning for the Christmas Party. In the third years, "So I'm about to say, what should we do for our Christmas Party everyone?" Eri ask everyone in third year class. A third year student girl raised her hand "How about we decorate our classroom and cook some food? So that it would be a great Christmas Party for us" she said. "Sure, how is it everyone?" Eri ask the other as the others agree.

As soon they all do it what the girl said but except for Nico who was stalking Maki beside the 1st year classroom. 'Maki-chan is so cute~! W-What am I thinking?!' thought Nico as she felt idiotic from what she think. She takes a little peek to see Maki's glance but it turns out that Rin surprised her "Hey Nico-chan nya~!" said Rin with her joyful voice. Nico back away a little " R-Rin?!" she said, "What are you doing here nya?" Rin ask Nico. "N-Nothing, I was just v-visiting your classroom t-thats all" Nico reply nervously. "Oh okay, we were about to finish nya~ see you later!" said Rin as she quickly go back to her work in decorating the classroom.

Nico sigh 'Phew, that was a close call' she thought as she quickly gets back to her classroom. When she got arrived, Nozomi sparkle her eyes behind Nico. Preparing for her washi washi~ to Nico as she quickly did it. "Niccochii~! Where were you a moment ago?" asked Nozomi as she gropes Nico's breast.

"Nothing, I-I was just taking fresh air and would you stop washi washi my breast?!" complain Nico about Nozomi's action but Nozomi didn't care since they always do it all the time. Eri was infront of them "Okay Nozomi, stop that, you're getting Nico embarrase" said Eri helping Nico while smiling nervously. Nozomi glance at Eri "Ok" said Nozomi as she stop her action to Nico.

Later on, it was time to go home now, they all went back to there houses. Waiting for the Christmas Party tomorrow, Nico sigh as she jump on to her bed. She turn her bed to the side, looking at the present for Maki "I bet she would like it.." said Nico to herself as she fell asleep.

Maki also about to sleep as she was thinking about the present she bought 'I bet she would like the present I brought for her on tomorrow' she thought as she fell asleep.

=Next Day=

It was their Christmas Party now, the students are chatting each other in their classrooms. Nico who was now arrived as she look at Eri and Nozomi "Morning Nico/Nicocchi" the both of them greeted Nico "Morning you two" Nico greeted back, all of them are wearing their jacket with their scarf around their neck since its cold and winter day. They were enjoying theirself as for Nico who notice her phone got vibrated "I'm going to the comfort room, be right back!" she said to Eri and Nozomi as she rush to the CR.

She opened her phone as their a message appeared the screen phone.

===============
Subject: Merry X-Mas
To: Nico Yazawa

Merry Christmas Nico-chan, I hope you have a wonderful day. Can we meet up on the rooftop after 30 minutes? I have something to give you.. :)

From: Maki Nishikino
==========
Nico reply back
==========
Subject: Merry X-mas
To: Maki Nishikino

Sure Maki-chan! Anything for my girlfriend, Merry Christmas too and also I have something to give you too ;)

From: Nico Yazawa
==========
Maki read the message from Nico as she smiles.

=After 30 minutes=
The two of them meet up on the rooftop. Nico glance at Maki as Maki glance back, they were 4 inch away. "S-So what is it?" Nico ask nervously, "U-Umm this" said Maki as she gives Nico a thin medium pink box with a red ribbon tie like a bow. "O-Oh thanks Maki-chan" said Nico as she takes the gift, she opened it as she a locket necklace with their pictures on. "This is the best gift, thanks Maki-chan! Also I have something to give you too" said Nico as she gives a medium red box with a pink ribbon tie like a bow.

Maki accept the gift as she opened it, it was a gold necklace with a two hearts together. "Thanks Nico-chan!" said Maki as she wears the necklace also Nico wears the locket. They were smiling each other from the gift they recieve from each other.

=Additional=

Eri and Nozomi were looking at the window of the door. "They look lovely each other" said Eri, "Yes it is~" Nozomi agree. "Well then.." said Eri as she glance at Nozomi, she touch Nozomi's cheek as they're faces are almost close. The both of them kiss but pulled away "Merry Christmas Nozomi" said Eri with a smile on her face, "Merry Christmas too Ericchi~" said Nozomi as they kiss each other again.

The End

Author Skye: Ughh! I'm beat, my mind almost have no idea for this story. Anyways, how was it? I will be making Story 7 and it will be update soon. Bye~ minna~