Story 19 Part 2

Afterschool: Practice Time

Maki's POV

It's breaktime of our practice, me and Nico-chan having argument again. "Why are you always looking at me?!" Nico-chan shouted. "Ueeh?! Me?! You're the one who look at me first!" I shouted back.

"Ara~ Ara~ Why don't you two stop talking~? Or I'll give you the washi~ washi~ that you gonna regret it" said Nozomi as her hands preparing for washi washi at me and Nico-chan. Me and Nico-chan gulped as we stop arguing.

End of Practice

Nico's POV

Maki-chan and me were going home together. When we reached the school gate in going out, a student girl went to Maki-chan. "M-Maki-san, t-there's something I want to say to you.." said the girl nervously. "W-What is it?" Maki-chan asked. I was beside them, watching the scene. "I-I love you.. c-can I go out with you..?" the girl said. When I heard those words, I felt myself going to my yandere side. 'Ara~ I think I'll teach you a lesson~' I thought. "U-Ueeh.. E-Ettou.. I-I'll give you the answer tomorrow break at auditorium.." said Maki a bit nervously with her blush on her face.

"Ohh.. okay" said the girl with sad tone, "See you tomorrow Maki-san" then she walked out.

~Timeskip: Tomorrow Break Time Auditorium~

No One's POV

The girl who confessed to Maki waited in the auditorium. Nico went inside and the girl turned her head to Nico. "Y-You're Maki-san's f-friend, r-right?" "Yep~" said Nico, holding a knife. "W-What are you going to d-do with that k-knife?" said the girl, shaking with fear.

"You'll see~" said Nico as she walked to the girl and stabbed it to her heart. "That's for confessing to my Maki" said Nico as she left. Leaving the dead girl on the floor in the auditorium.

Maki went to the auditorium and found the girl dead on the floor. Blood scattered as she backed away and shouted for help. Then, she felt someone covered her eyes harshly and dragged her somewhere.

Maki's POV

The person forcely want me to sit on the chair, my wrist got tied and so as my feet. "W-Who are you?!" I questioned it out loudly. "Guess it Maki-chan~" that voice.. It's Nico-chan's! "N-Nico-chan?" "You guess it right~ Now for your punishment Maki-chan~" She said as I felt a pair of lips attached to mine.

(Then blah blah you can imagine the rest. 😂😂 Sorry I'm too lazy.)

===========================
Sorry if I updated it for so long. I've been busy of something else and also from school. There will be last chapter so look forward to it! 😄😄😄

Great News! The book reached 6K! 😍😍😍 Thank you for reading it readers!