Story 4

The meeting of the u's in the clubroom ended, all of them except Nico and Maki in the clubroom left. Nico was just researching important for the school idol events as Maki just crossed her both arms. Finally, Nico was done researching and the time is 6:10 P.M "C'mon Maki-chan, lets go home" She said as she stood up. "Ok" Maki reply as she stood up with her bag hanging on her shoulder.

As they were about to exit from the inside of the clubroom thunder began to start clashing, noise from the thunder got loud and louder also wind are blowing heavily. Maki got fear from thunder as she hug Nico's right hand suddenly. "Pfft.." Nico was about to laugh as if she is now laughing "Hahaha" "Its not funny Nico-chan!" Maki complain about it as thunder again clashing with loud noise. Maki again hugged Nico's right hand again but more tight.

Nico stops laughing as she was blushing, she lift Maki's chin up a bit to let Maki look at her own face. Nico kissed Maki's lips, she wants to do it so that Maki won't feel fear. After that, they seperated they're lips away from kissing "I love you Maki-chan" said Nico with a faint blush from her cheek. "I love you too Nico-chan" said Maki blushing too. "S-So if there's thunder going on, will you help me stop fear of thunder?" Maki said with a face smile on her face. "Of course, anything for my Scarlet Princess" said Nico while smiling. The thunder finally washed off as it was 6:25 P.M, "We better get going now, its late time now" said Nico as Maki nodded. The two of them hold hands each other in going out.

The End

Sorry if its short, I was in a hurry though because of school. Bye~ and its not end now. I'm still updating more.