Story 19 Part 1

I'm back! Sorry I wasn't updating because I was busy rp with Mea-chan *blushed madly* About this story; This include yandere. Nico is the yandere one in here. Enjoy~
===========================

Maki's POV

It was end of our History class. It was really boring to listen History class. I noticed many classmates of mine are not around. I wonder why, they always talked to me. They almost always asked about me like; favorite food, crush and etc. I found myself weird today but I don't know what I felt today. I can't really describe it.

Nico's POV

I saw a junior student came to me. "Ughh.. Nico-senpai since you're really close to Maki-chan. Can you give it to her?" she asked. "Well.. surely yes" I said in a lie. "Arigatou Nico-senpai!" said the junior as she handed me a box of chocolate. She ran off as I felt myself that I'm gonna kill that girl. I threw the box in the trash bin and prepared my knife from my pocket. I walked towards that junior girl and covered her mouth.

Maki's POV

I was walking towards the canteen to buy snacks with Hanayo and Rin by my side. "Maki-chan, what snacks do you want to buy nya?" Rin asked me. "Hmm? I'll buy tomatoes" I answered. "Ohh ok nya!" Rin half shouted. "H-Hey quiet down Rin" I said with my tsundere tone. "Let's hurry up now nya!" Rin said as she grabbed Hanayo to the line. "D-Dareka Taskutte!" said Hanayo who needed help from everyone.

Eri's POV

I was on my duty to watch every room. I checked every room except the auditorium. When I opened the auditorium, my eyes got widen. I saw a dead girl figure. Blood got scattered around. I yelled from that, Nozomi approached me and said "E-Ericchi, what's goi-". She was cut off when she saw the dead body too. "L-Let's call the ambulance Nozomi!" I said to her. She nodded as she dialed the ambulance.

Nico's POV

I was on my break. I sat down on the sakura tree near the school gate. I heard the ambulance siren outside the school gate as I smiled. 'Heh.. I think someone found her' I thought.

Flashback

No One's POV

Nico dragged the girl towards the auditorium. She put her palm to the girl's mouth to prevent her from shouting. When she's in the auditorium, she put blindfold around the girl's eyes and another blindfold around her mouth. "Hehe~ So you're in love with my Maki-chan right~?" Nico said with her yandere tone. "H-Huh? N-Nico-senpai?" said the girl. "Nope, I'm just you're imagination" said Nico. She stabbed the girl's head with her knife to prevent from remembering her. Nico ran off with her knife, she cleaned the knife in the girl's comfort room. Then, she put the knife in her pocket.

End of Flashback

Maki's POV

It been a long hours since I didn't see Nico-chan. I wonder if she's okay. I sigh and looked outside the window.

============================
Sorry if the chapter is short. There will be part 2 in this story!