Story 8

Hey so this story is a sad story but anyways, enjoy this story! I mention the A/N that you will be the guest so here it is but you will be a guy for now. Why? well..its a secret (>_O). Read it and you will know why.
=================================
It was after school time, Nico had a crush on Maki since the school idol group or the u's started. Nico walks towards to outside of the school and saw Maki waiting at the school gate. She ran to her with a small bag of biscuits in it forming hearts. "Hey Maki-chan!" Nico shouts at Maki as she arrives infront of Maki. "Oh hey Nico-chan" said Maki as she looks at her. "There something I wanted to tell you" said Nico feeling a bit nervous. "What would that be?" said Maki as she twirls her hair with her finger. "Well..I wanted to say that I love yo-" Nico got cut off her sentence when a guy shouts out Maki's name while running towards them. "Maki-chan who is he?" ask Nico with a bit serious tone. "His name is (Y/N), my boyfriend" said Maki. "Hi there! Your Nico Yazawa, right?" said (Y/N). "Y-Yeah why?" said Nico.

"Well..Maki said about positive things about you" said (Y/N), giggling. Maki felt a little embarrase as she said "Mou! Stop that (Y/N)-kun!" with a pout on her face. "Well..me and Maki-chan gonna go now. See you Nico-san!" said (Y/N) as he and Maki already went. Nico's heart got ache from what she saw or heard about it. Her tears fell down "Huh? W-Why am I crying?" she said to herself as she wipes her tears off quickly. She carry her bag and went off to home.

As Nico arrive in her house, she entered the house as her siblings greeted her "Welcome On-" they're sentence were cut off because Nico ignored them and rush to her room and lock the room. 'Why Maki-chan?! Why?!' she thought of her self, tears falling down like non stop as she was on her bed and covering her face with a pillow. Her mother was there so luckily her siblings can eat food without Nico cooking it.

=Next Day=

It was class day, Eri and Nozomi arrive in their classroom as they notice wasn't on her seat. "Nico is absent? But she always arrive first than us" said Eri, Nozomi took her tarot card and pick one when she saw the card she picked it says Death. Nozomi was shock as her other tarot cards fell on the floor, "Nozomi, whats wrong?!" said Eri, with her voice tone turn a little loud and asking her. Eri pick the card that Nozomi held and saw it too, "Whose gonna die?" ask Eri to Nozomi. "The u's Daredevil Girl" said Nozomi. (Sorry if the title of Nico is Daredevil Girl, I can't think of anything XD) The class is starting as Eri and Nozomi went to their seat fast.

=Timeskip=

At the clubroom and it was meeting time, the u's start to look at Nico's vacant seat. "Where's Nico-chan nya~?" ask Rin facing her head to Nozomi and Eri. "We don't know, she didn't attend school today too" said Eri, Hanayo raise her hand nervously "I t-think I know" said Hanayo. "Then please explain it Hanayo" said Umi insisted Hanayo to speak on whats happening. "W-Well...I saw Nico-chan and Maki-chan on the school gate, Nico was bring a little pack of home made biscuits with a form of heart, she was about tell Maki-chan but her sentence was cut off by a guy running towards to Maki-chan. I heard that he's name was (Y/N)-kun and he is Maki-chan's boyfriend. After that, Maki-chan and (Y/N)-kun already left behind Nico-chan and Nico-chan was crying until she rush back to her house" explain Hanayo as she breathes out. All of the u's except Maki look at Maki, "W-What?" said Maki a little nervous. "You didn't know?! Nicocchi was hurt when she was with you last and she was about to confess her love to you! But it turns out that she just knows you had a boyfriend suddenly without telling us?!" said Nozomi madly, Eri try calm her down. "A-And now she is about to die this night!" said Nozomi to her final words as the others were shock. It was their first time seeing Nozomi got mad for her precious friend Nico.

Maki tears fell down as she wipes it off quickly "I-I'm sorry. I didn't know, I-I'll go apologize her now" said Maki. Nozomi sigh and smile "You better be before its too late" she said as Maki nods. Their meeting was done as Maki quickly went out. A few minutes later, she stop when she saw her boyfriend (Y/N). "Oh, hey Maki-chan! Good to see ya!" he said, "(Y/N)-kun t-their's something I wanted to tell you.." Maki said nervously. "What is it Maki-chan?" he ask, "We breaking up, we're not lovers anymore" she said it straight. "W-Why?" (Y/N) ask nervously, feeling that he's heart got ache. "I l-like someone else now and its Nico-chan" said Maki and (Y/N) grinned his teeth madly. He quickly grab Maki's wrist and went between the building that nobody will see. He pin Maki through the wall and kiss her suddenly. Maki try to get away but it was no use, she can't get away because (Y/N) was too strong.

(Y/N) begin to slide his tongue forcely inside Maki's mouth. He swirls his tongue inside Maki's mouth without leaving an unexplored mark. He pulls of the kiss and began to kiss Maki's neck. Maki don't like the feeling she got from (Y/N) "(Y-Y/N)-kun stop this!" she yelled as (Y/N) didn't listen to her words. 'Somebody please help me' Maki thought as few of her tears fell down. A girl suddenly kick (Y/N) to stop what he's doing as he fell down on the floor. Maki got surprise as the girl was known as Nico, "Nico-chan!" said Maki. "Are you okay?" Nico asked Maki as Maki nodded. Nico attack (Y/N) with a bat, hitting him faster as he fell down. Nico said "Lets go now Maki-chan" Maki nodded as they start to walk out. A bang suddenly heard from them, it was (Y/N). He shot Nico in the chest with a dessert gun but after that (Y/N) is finally dead now.

Nico fell down to her knees then her body finally fell down on the floor. "N-Nico-chan!!!" Maki yelled at Nico's name. She quickly call the ambulance.

=At the Hospital=

The nurse drag the bed with wheels under it and the person was on the bed was Nico. Maki followed them as one of the nurse stop Maki. "We will check her in the laboratory but right now you must go to the guest room" said the nurse as Maki nodded. She goes to the guest room, sitting on the chair and texting the others that Nico is in the hospital right now and they reply "We'll be right there"

=Timeskip=

The others arrive as Eri ask Maki "Is she gonna be okay?!" ask Eri, "I don't know yet" Maki answer. "What happened?" Honoka ask. "My boyfriend shot her in the chest with a gun because I broke up with him and because he was about to rape but a little. Nico saved me. Now this is all my fault" said Maki as her tears fell down. "There there Maki-chan" said Nozomi. "Its nobody's fault, you were doing the right though" (Maybe) as she patted Maki. A few minutes later, the doctor arrive infont of them. "Your Nico Yazawa's friends right?" said the doctor. "Yes we are" Maki said "Is she gonna be ok?" then she ask the doctor. "Well the result is bad because the bullet got through a little from the side of the heart and many blood loose from the heart. I'm sorry to say but she is now dead. All of them are crying.

=Next Day=

At Nico's funeral, all of them attend including Nico's relatives and family. They were crying and crying, 'I'm sorry Nico-chan! I'm such an idiot! I didn't know you wanted to confess to me as my boyfriend who try to rape me but you save me. Thank you and I'm sorry Nico-chan. I love you' Maki thought as tears fell down her cheeks.

THE END

Damn! I wanted to die now from making this story. (TT^TT) Next is story 9! (^ _ ^)