Story 5 (Lemon Warning!)

It was valentines day, Nico was thinking of what should she give something for valentines to Maki. She was walking somewhere 'What should I give to her?' Nico thought as she notice a valentine gift shop. She quickly rush in the shop and bought something, it was two bracelets with a name of their two. The first one is NicoMaki for Nico and second one is MakiNico for Maki. It was a great valentine bracelet for them though.

On the other hand, Maki is also walking somewhere thinking the same for valentines. She was searching for a shop near their place, she used google map in searching from her phone. When she notice a valentine shop from her phone screen, she then quickly went there and bought something. There are two T-shirts, the first one on the front view is NicoMaki below the text of the t-shirt are chibis of them as for the second one is MakiNico below the text are still chibis.

The two of them smile from what they bought for each other (They are not in the same location though). Nico texted Maki.

=Text Message=

Subject: Nothing
To: Maki Nishikino

Hey Maki-chan! Are you home?

From: Nico Yazawa

==========

Maki read the message as she reply her
==========

Subject: Nothing
To: Nico Yazawa

I was about to go home because I bought something, why?

From: Maki Nishikino

===========

Nico read the message and then she send her a message from her

===========
Subject: Meet Up
To: Maki Nishikino

Lets meet up to your house, I have something to give you while were in your room! :)

From: Nico Yazawa
===========

As Nico rush to Maki's house, Maki reply fast.

===========
Subject: Meet Up
To: Nico Yazawa

Sure -_-

From: Maki Nishikino
===========

Maki then rush to her house. When she arrived at her house, she saw Nico leaning infront of the house gate. Nico wink at Maki as Maki was confuse "Why you wink?" she ask to Nico. "Nothing~" said Nico as Maki just doesn't care. When the two of them went inside and to Maki's room, Nico look at Maki's face "Maki I have something to give you.." said Nico blushing faintly as she gives a box to Maki. When Maki opened she saw a bracelet MakiNico, tears of joy fell down as she wipes it fast "Thank you Nico-chan!" said Maki thanking Nico as she hugs her.

"I have something to give you too" said Maki slowly give to Nico a medium box, when Nico opened it she saw a T-shirt folded but the text with chibi shown NicoMaki."Thanks Maki-chan!" said Nico, thanking Maki as she wears the NicoMaki bracelet but the t-shirt is still in the medium box.

"So you bought other bracelet for yourself too?" ask Maki when she saw Nico wearing a NicoMaki bracelet. "Yeah so that we match!" said Nico in joy voice. "Well the same for me" said Maki as she show the other t-shirt to Nico she bought for herself.

Nico giggles and smiles as she realize she has something to say to Maki "Hey Maki-chan, I have something to say to you" she said. "I love you not as a friend but as a lover" she confess to Maki as Maki was shock. "W-Well..I love you too Nico-ch-" Maki was cut off with a lips attached to her. It was Nico's lips that got attached, Maki slowly kiss back Nico. The kiss got deepen, Nico's tongue wants to enter inside Maki's mouth.

They're tongues are swirling, fighting for dominance. After that, from the lack of air, Nico pulled away the kiss leaving a thin string of saliva from kissing. Nico kisss Maki's neck as for Maki who was got a little fidget, groan back a little. Nico leaves a kiss marks from Maki's neck, she then move her hand below Maki's. She rubs Maki's thigh as Maki felt a little hot liquid out from her private area, leaving a wet mark on her panties.

Nico's hand from rubbing thigh then moves to Maki's panties, her fingers start rubbing the fabric of the panties making Maki moan a bit. "A-Ahn..Nico-chan" she said. Nico then moves her free hand to Maki's sleeveless with button she wears, the hand unbotton Maki's polo as the other hand still rubbing.

Nico notice Maki didn't wear bra "So you weren't wearing bra because of this~" Nico tease Maki, Maki was blushing like tomato "N-No thats not it!" she yelled a bit. "I know I know" Nico giggles and starts licking Maki's nipple. Maki felt a pain her body, she was fine but because of the sensation she had now. The hand of Nico from rubbing the fabric panties of Maki slowly goes inside the panties then rubs the clit of it.

Maki moan "Ahhn~ Nico-chan". Nico looks at her but she still sucking Maki's nipples 'What a sweet moan' she thought as she continues it. Her fingers from rubbing Maki clit then two fingers got inside Maki private are. She slowly thrust her fingers slowly making Maki moan more "A-Ahhn~ Mnn.." Nico slowly thrust her fingers a bit faster and deeper, her fingers got nearer to Maki's spot inside. "Ahhh~ Ahhmn~ Nico-chan I'm about to cum" Maki said to know Nico, Nico thrust her finger as it reach to Maki's spot

Maki's juices got out, it was so much. Nico lick the juices from her finger making Maki embarrase "Hey don't lick that!" Maki yelled at Nico, "But its sweet Maki-chan" Nico teases as she let out her tongue. "Mou!! Stop it" said Maki. Nico kissed Maki's forehead "I love you Maki-chan" she said. "I love you too Nico-chan" said Maki as she smiles.

The End!

Author Skye: Finally Story 5 got out next is 6, so I was saying my goal for this story is to make it until Story 10 or 15. It depends on my mind. Anyways, I start making Story 6 now. But first need to sleep, I'm so sleepy. Oyasumi minna~