Chapter 8

Remove the robe. Danny hesitated. Surely Magnum hadn't missed the forming tent in the robe. He'd known Danny was attracted to him the moment he'd caught Danny eyeballing his ass. An erection couldn't possibly surprise him.

Danny fumbled with the belt of the robe, previously unaware of how tight he'd tied it. "Sorry," he mumbled when he couldn't keep his fingers from trembling long enough to loosen the knot.

"Let me help," Magnum offered and handed Danny the bottle of lotion, then went to work on the tight knot. He stood close, their bodies nearly touching. Danny could feel the slight graze of Magnum's crotch against his protruding erection-and the man's own hardness did nothing to quell Danny's arousal. Magnum unraveled the knot and the robe relaxed, loosening in the front, barely covering Danny's stiff cock. He half expected-hoped?-that Magnum would take him in hand. Instead, he took back the lotion bottle and nodded at Danny. "You're good to go."

Danny smiled nervously and slowly opened the robe and slid it off his shoulders, too aware of his rigid, throbbing member. Magnum didn't stare, or even acknowledge Danny's undeniable want, as he took the robe and laid it aside. Danny wasn't sure if he was relieved or disappointed that Magnum hadn't taken direct notice. Maybe the man had been right about going into "artist" mode and viewing Danny simply as a work of art.

"Just stand still." Magnum squeezed some shimmer lotion into his palm. "While I rub this on. It needs to be an even coat."

Rub it on? Shit. Of course he had to rub it on-how else was it going to get there? Danny tensed when Magnum began with his right arm, coating his skin then massaging it in. Fuck, his hands feel good. He had a masculine touch, strong fingers. Danny's cock twitched as Magnum worked his way up his arm to his shoulder. He added more lotion and moved around behind him. Danny closed his eyes and shivered when the man began to rub his shoulders and down his back, taking his time, gripping Danny's muscles in a way that felt sensual...like a lover giving him an erotic massage.

Stop it. Don't think that. You're fucking hard enough. But eradicating the thoughts became impossible as Magnum's hands ventured lower and slid over Danny's ass cheeks. The man's breath puffed warm against the back of his neck-and a bit unsteady. His palms conformed to Danny's tense cheeks, squeezing and massaging. A dribble of clear juice oozed down Danny's shaft. He didn't know how much fuller his balls could get before they had to empty. What if he couldn't make it through this "massage" without blowing his wad?

The man caressed his hips, up his sides. That's how it felt to Danny-like caressing. Then he was lowering to his heels, rubbing lotion into the back of Danny's legs, his warm breath cascading across Danny's ass. Thoughts of Magnum biting his flesh, rose up again. His skin tingled with the need to feel Magnum's mouth on him. His tight hole flexed in want of the man's tongue rimming him, probing inside. A soft whimper escaped before he could pull it back when Magnum cupped his ass again, his thumbs stroking between his cheeks.

Yes, God, please-fuck me with those strong fingers.

Magnum rose to his feet without granting his wish and circled around in front of him. Danny kept his eyes down, averted from the man's face as Magnum coated his left arm then touched his hands to Danny's chest with a fresh supply of shimmer lotion. Danny couldn't stop his breath from surging through his nostrils-or prevent his cock from jumping and drooling when it again brushed Magnum's crotch.

"How you doing?" Magnum asked quietly with a knowing smile. "Regretting accepting the offer?"

Danny's gaze flitted nervously to Magnum's face and became trapped in the man's blue eyes. His heart thumped in time with his throbbing cock. "No..." he managed with a heavy rasp, barely audible, then swallowed thickly. His focus drifted lower to Magnum's lips, curved in a tantalizing smile that was so damn tempting. It shocked him how desperate he was to taste this man's kiss. He'd felt "desperation" before, with other men, but it was usually a result of needing to fuck. God, yes, he wanted to fuck Magnum as well-but that elusive kiss remained his strongest desire just now.

"That's good," Magnum whispered, clearly pleased.

Danny's eyelids fluttered a bit as Magnum rubbed his hands slowly up the sides of his neck, his firm thumbs working the lotion into his skin. Danny's throat worked as those thumbs slid over the swell of his Adam's apple and up under his chin and jaw. Oh fuck. Danny squeezed his hands into tight fists to prevent himself from touching the man, pawing his body, tearing his clothes off.

"You have an exquisite body, Danny," Magnum murmured and dragged his palms down to his chest again, massaging Danny's pecs. The pads of his thumbs raked firm over the surface of Danny's nipples, turning them to hard pebbles. "I've never had a model as perfect as you."

Words escaped Danny and he doubted he could speak even if they were present. Liquid heat surged through his veins like lava, burning him alive from the inside out. His chest rose and fell at a quickened rate beneath Magnum's hands and again he kept his eyes turned away from the man's transfixing stare. He shivered fiercely as Magnum's hands moved down his body, his fingers skating over Danny's rippled abs. Would he touch his cock? If Magnum "massaged" him there-Danny would lose it. No question.