Chapter 10

The simple act of holding Magnum's hands caused a funny skip in Danny's heartbeat. He expected the sexual reaction he felt down south-it was the strangely "emotional" effect that caught him off guard. He hadn't been in many actual relationships, and when he had, not a lot of hand-holding had gone on. He found it surprisingly comforting and romantic and erotic all at the same time. And experienced a sliver of disappointment when Magnum withdrew from his grasp. The disappointment was short-lived, though, as the man went to his knees before Danny and began to rub the shimmer lotion into his thighs.

Oh my God. Magnum's face was right there, just inches away from Danny's throbbing cock. Close enough that his breath wafted across his damp shaft. Fantasy images exploded through his mind of Magnum licking him, sucking him, his cock bursting in the man's mouth. Oh fuck, get a grip. Cum juice bubbled out of his cock head, trickling down his shaft to his balls. He tried to control his thoughts, his consuming lust for Magnum. Sweat began to bead his skin and he attempted to quell that as well, afraid it would mess up the smooth layer of shimmer lotion Magnum had just applied. But how could he stop himself from sweating when he was burning up inside?

Magnum caressed the lotion into his calves and shins, then rubbed up his thighs again, coming painstakingly close to Danny's erection. A slight brush of a fingertip against his tight, heavy balls-and Danny gasped short and sharp. Danny chanced a look down at Magnum. The man's lips were slightly parted and mere centimeters from Danny's throbbing dick, his eyes hazy with desire. Magnum wanted to taste Danny as desperately as Danny wanted to be tasted. With a will of its own, his cock jumped, the head lightly bumping Magnum's lips and leaving a smear of wetness like sweet flavored lip gloss.

Danny trembled and his hands moved unbidden to Magnum's hair as the man slowly ran his tongue over his lower lip, then his upper, licking away Danny's juices. Before Danny could plunge his fingers into the man's soft black strands-Magnum stood up. He rubbed his lips together then absently licked them once more as his fevered eyes seared Danny's face.

"I think we're ready to move on." The man was a master at controlling himself, even his voice-yet just enough of a rasp slipped through, conferring with the fire in Magnum's eyes. He motioned to the chaise lounge and led the way. Danny's legs didn't want to work, each step an effort to keep his knees from buckling. "I want to test a couple different poses before I decide which will best accentuate your beautiful body." He touched Danny's lower back ever so lightly. "Lay down on your back."

The man's fingertips sizzled Danny's skin and his cock began to drip full droplets of cum juice onto the floor. He'd never been aroused to the extent that he actually just came from being turned on so bad, but he wondered if he was about to have such an experience. Danny laid down on the soft leather lounge. Magnum leaned over him, positioning his arms, his face yet again oh so close. Oh God, I need to come.

Danny's throat worked as Magnum's skillful hands aided in perfecting his pose. His cock was hard as steel and needed no help in standing erect. When Magnum touched his inner thigh to shift his leg, Danny choked on a whimper. "Magnum..." he trembled, his quiet voice shaking with need.

The man shifted his attention to Danny's face and leaned closer-so close Danny was sure he would kiss him this time. But he stopped just short of delivering the kiss. "Work before..." He caressed his thumb across Danny's lower lip. "...play."

Danny nodded unsteadily, yet unconvinced he could make it through to "play time" without losing it all over the chaise.

It helped some when Magnum backed off and turned his attention to the lighting. He then took a few photographs before instructing Danny to change poses, asking him to turn onto his stomach and slightly drape himself over the padded arm of the lounge, his hips and ass lightly arched.

"Beautiful," Magnum murmured and again captured a few shots with the camera. "You're a natural, Danny. I may have to stake my claim before some other artist discovers you and tries to steal you away."

Plant your flag in me and I'm all yours, Danny groaned in silent anguish as a small pool of pre-cum accumulated on the lounge beneath him.

Magnum set the camera aside and approached Danny. "Let's do one more with you on your side," he said. "I really like the last pose, but..." his heated eyes swept down Danny's body as he shifted. "...it conceals one of your most flattering features. Then again, it displays your very lovely backside." Magnum sighed and rubbed his chin as he gazed down at Danny. "I think I have an idea. Go back to the other pose, on your stomach." Danny complied, sexual tension straining his body as Magnum squatted next to the lounge. "Draw your right leg up underneath you, so it elevates your hips a bit." Danny did as he was instructed then shuddered when Magnum touched his hand to the back of Danny's left thigh, his thumb grazing the lower swell of his ass cheek. "Draw this left knee up a fraction." He urged Danny into position, his hand remaining on his thigh. "There. Good. It angles your pelvis and provides a better view of what we want to see." He ran his hand up Danny's body, causing a flurry of shivers, urging an arch to his hip and a gentle sway to his back. "Yes," he whispered with a small smile. "Just one more thing to perfect the pose."

Danny didn't speak. Couldn't speak. His heart raced wildly at the heat in Magnum's touch.

"Take this hand..." Magnum gently grasped Danny's left hand. "And slide it down between your thighs, loosely curved around the base of your erection." Magnum aided him in positioning his hand just right, making it increasingly more difficult to keep his cum inside his body. Magnum then sat back on his heels and surveyed Danny. "Yes. This is the one. Without a doubt."

Artist mode or not-Magnum's face radiated a flush of sexual heat that burned through Danny without mercy. His cock pulsed against the crook of his hand and he longed to clutch his shaft and jerk himself off. He couldn't remember a time when he'd needed to come so fucking bad.

Magnum directed the proper position of Danny's right arm, the angle of his face, even the look in his eyes. Danny didn't have to fake an expression of desire-not while staring at Magnum.