Chapter 16

Though Danny was barely smaller than him in build, the young man felt fragile and vulnerable as he clung to Magnum, body trembling on the edge of release. Danny's leg tightened hard around Magnum's rocking hips, his arms wrapping his body fiercely, fingers digging into Magnum's back.

"Oh fuck..." Danny gasped against Magnum's throat, his breath hot and broken. "Magnum...oh God..." He thrust himself urgently onto Magnum's fingers and stroked against his cock, the sexual tension within him heightening by the second. Magnum could feel it consuming the young man, taking over, as Danny clutched Magnum desperately, his face shoved into his neck as he panted hard and fast.

Magnum tightened his free arm around Danny, crushing the boy against him, and worked his fingers in and out of him with an urgency of his own—needing Danny to come as badly as if it were his own pending orgasm. "Yes, Danny," he whispered, his voice strained. "Come for me, baby..." Magnum groaned in sexual anguish, his cock throbbing, pulsing, as his fingers plunged into the young man's velvet cave—so tight and warm and welcoming. He craved Danny's tight heat wrapping his hard cock, engulfing every inch of him.

"Uhh-Uuh-Uuuhh!" Danny panted and gasped. His body began to strain, his muscles locking as choking whimpers and cries tumbled off his lips. His short nails gouged Magnum's damp, fevered skin, scratching the surface as his leg squeezed Magnum's hip—and he came. Warm wetness squirted up Magnum's stomach as Danny remained tense, rocking erratically against Magnum, gasping unsteadily as he emptied himself all over Magnum's hard, rippled abs.

"Oh Danny," Magnum groaned thickly and kissed him with consuming passion as he pulled his fingers free of his body and clung to the young man in a full, crushing embrace.

Danny trembled in his arms, devouring in his kiss. "Fuck me," he shuddered into Magnum's mouth. "Please..." Danny was pulling Magnum over on top of him, encircling him with strong legs, before Magnum could respond on his own.

Magnum held him tight and grabbed hungrily at Danny's mouth, lost in the sexual haze swirling around them like a whirlwind. It was only when Danny tried to shove himself onto Magnum's hard cock, did Magnum's head clear a little. "Danny..." he shuddered, voice shaking. "Wait, baby."

Caught up in his passion and lust, Danny clutched at him and tried to pull Magnum to him when Magnum loosened his arms and drew away. Magnum grasped Danny's desperate hands and pressed his palms to his lips.

"I'm not going anywhere, baby," he whispered and kissed his hands again. "But I don't want to rush it." He leaned over Danny and kissed his lips, pressing Danny's palms to the boy's own chest. "I'm not trying to brag, but I have a lot to give you, and I don't want to hurt you." He kissed him again, softer, his lips lingering on Danny's mouth. "I want us both to enjoy this to the utmost."

Gaining control of his emotions and desires, Danny trembled beneath him and nodded.

Magnum smiled and whispered, "Believe me, it drives me crazy that you want me so bad." He brushed his lips firm against Danny's mouth. "I want you just as bad." He shifted and reached over to the nightstand next to the bed and opened the single, oblong drawer, and came back with a box of Trojan condoms and a small bottle of Shibari premium lubricant. He held up the yellow and black box with the word magnum splashed across the front in large gold font, and winked. "Personalized."