Chapter 14

Danny stood beneath the hot spray and raked his fingers through his caked hair, his back to the shower door. He heard Magnum enter the shower behind him and the door latch click quietly. His body trembled with anticipation of the man's touch—his uninhibited touch. He swallowed thickly and closed his eyes when he felt Magnum up against him, without force or urgency. Fingertips grazed his hips, trailed up his back and down again. Then Magnum's presence withdrew briefly and when he returned, he brought with him a sponge saturated with body wash.

Magnum began at his shoulders, taking his time to cleanse Danny's skin. His other hand caressed Danny's wet body in wake of the soapy sponge. Danny let the moan roll up his throat and pushed back a little to let Magnum know how good it felt. He focused long enough to work shampoo into his hair, but his mind hazed over quickly when Magnum sank down behind him and thoroughly lathered his ass, his fingers working between Danny's cheeks, teasing his hole.

"Mmm," Danny moaned tightly. He was sure this time Magnum would insert a digit or two, but the man finished washing the back of his legs and stood up again. Rather than turn Danny around to face him, Magnum reached around his body as he pressed up against his back, and began to slowly, sensually, scrub his chest and stomach. Danny's breath stuttered in his throat when he felt Magnum's hard cock stroke between his ass cheeks. The massive thickness and length convinced Danny that the man's name, indeed, suited him.

"You were wonderful today," Magnum whispered in his ear then nuzzled his neck. "Perfect." He gently rubbed the sponge over Danny's navel and further down his lower stomach. He rolled his hips wantonly against Danny's ass, sliding his large cock back and forth through Danny's crack. "I want you, Danny," he trembled. "I wanted you the moment I opened the door and saw you standing there, like an angel from heaven."

Danny slowly twisted around within his arms, tilted his head back as the shower spray washed the soap from his hair, and moaned again as Magnum sucked his neck, then gently bit his skin. Danny raised his head out of the direct spray and hesitantly ran his hands up Magnum's arms, across his shoulders. He licked his lips as Magnum met his eyes. "So we're through...working?" Danny trembled.

Magnum smiled, eyes heavy with desire. "Yes."

"Okay." Danny cupped his head and crushed his mouth in a hungry kiss, pushing him up against the shower wall. Magnum dropped the sponge and grabbed Danny's ass, pulling him hard against him as Danny clawed his hair, clutched fistfuls of wet strands, and kissed him with sheer desperation.

Magnum spun them around and pinned Danny to the wall, his tongue thrusting inside Danny's mouth. Danny sucked it hungrily, moaning loudly as Magnum raked his thick cock against Danny's shaft. His balls burned and he didn't know how much more he could take—when Magnum suddenly dropped to his knees and engulfed his cock.

"Uhh!" Danny choked and grabbed Magnum's hair again. "Fuck...uuh!" Magnum sucked him deep into his throat, then stroked him fast and urgent. "Oh my God!" Danny's hips arched away from the wall as he shoved his cock into Magnum's mouth. "Fuck...yes...Uuuhh!" His jaw clenched as his orgasm surface in a hurry and he pumped himself in and out of Magnum's throat, panting erratically, choking on his cries of ecstasy. "Oh God! Fuck-fuck! Uuuhh—I'm gonna come!"

Magnum didn't back off, instead took him all the way. Danny gouged his scalp and yelled out loud—and unloaded down his throat. Magnum swallowed his juice and sucked for more.

"Oh my God," Danny gasped hard and clung to Magnum's hair as his own head dropped back against the wall, his chest heaving. Magnum came up quickly and kissed him deep, pressing tight against his body. Danny trembled, every nerve quivering at the surface of his skin. Magnum drew back enough to break the kiss, his lips touching Danny's. Words seemed nonexistent to Danny as he dragged his palms down Magnum's damp face, flushed with heat. "You're incredible," Danny finally managed, his voice thick, unsteady.

Magnum pushed into a softer kiss. "And you taste as sweet as you look," he groaned.

"I bet you do, too," Danny whispered, and sank to his knees, getting his first full look at the man's huge cock. "Shit," he moaned. "You are magnum sized."

Sliding his fingers through Danny's wet hair, Magnum smiled. "Doesn't frighten you, does it?"

Danny moaned again. "No," he whimpered. "I think I'm in love." The words were meant as a joke, yet they punched Danny square in the heart, stealing his breath. He wrapped his hands around the thick shaft and stroked the full length. "I don't know how much of this I can take," Danny admitted uncertainly.

"Danny," Magnum murmured and combed his fingers through his strands. "Whatever you do will please me. You won't disappoint me."

Danny looked up and Magnum gazed down at him in a way that quickened his pulse and gave him a funny tickle in his chest. He wanted to please Magnum. Wanted it desperately. He lifted Magnum's heavy cock and dragged his tongue up the underside. Magnum flinched and swore tightly, his stomach muscles quivering. Danny licked him again, and again, until the man was panting and groaning and squeezing Danny's hair in his fists. Danny's own member retained an impressive heaviness as the fire within continued to burn hot and wild.

"Fuck, Danny," Magnum shuddered. "You look so beautiful kneeling before me."

"Let me worship you," Danny whispered and swirled his tongue around the thick head of his cock before wrapping it with his lips and sucking firmly.

"Fuck," Magnum gasped. "Ahhh fuck, Danny..."

There was no mistaking how aroused Magnum had been during their session, and Danny was convinced his orgasm lingered as close to the surface as Danny's. He used both hands to pump his shaft as he took the large head as deep into his mouth as he could handle, and sucked and stroked.

"Oh God," Magnum trembled and squeezed Danny's hair harder, his body instantly tensing. His jaw clenched, tightening his voice. "Fuck, baby...Uuuhh! God! Yes, Danny...fuck...that feels so good...so damn good, baby."

Baby. Why did it make his heart go wild to hear Magnum call him baby?

"Oh Danny..." Magnum whimpered as Danny stroked and sucked with vigor. "Shit...I'm right there...oh fuck, baby...don't stop...don't..." A tight groan wrenched up his throat. "Uuuhh! Fuck. Danny! I can't hold it—Uuuhh! Fuuuck!"

Thick cum shot across the back of Danny's tongue and slid down his throat. He swallowed quickly as the man's cock pulsed and pumped his juices into Danny's mouth.

"God!" Magnum ground out, gripping Danny's head. "Shit!" Danny didn't back off, and sucked him until he ran dry. When Magnum gasped and sagged against the wall, his member had hardly gone down. Danny stood and kissed the man. Magnum panted hard and combed his fingers through Danny's hair, then cupped the back of his head and drew him closer, kissing him again. "Now that we got those out of the way," he breathed. "Let's find a bed and..." he kissed Danny once more. "...Get to know each other properly."