Chapter 13

Magnum watched as Danny's eyes—emanating with passion—came alive on the canvas, then his face; perfectly straight nose, high cheekbones that were both delicate and masculine, tender flowing jawline, and lips with the perfect fullness. Lips that Magnum longed to kiss.

As Danny gazed at him from the lounge, Magnum noted the strain in his body. "Just a few more minutes, Danny," he murmured. "Then you can relax." He had captured the glory that was Danny, completing the painting of Danny's body could be done so from the photos, if necessary...if Danny chose not to come back. Magnum wished to develop the entire painting with Danny present, but that would be left up to Danny to decide.

It was with reluctance that Magnum finally ended the session. He could have stayed right there all day, with Danny's beautiful body displayed before him, and worked on the painting until fingers and hands cramped up. But the pose he had chosen for Danny didn't allow for extended sessions. The boy was surely growing uncomfortable.

Magnum left the canvas and dropped the brushes in a jar of cleaner, wiped his hands on a cloth and walked over to Danny. "You can stretch now," he smiled.

The young man looked at him with gratitude and sat up on his heels. He twisted his torso to relieve the kinks but when he moved, it was evident he was still stiff and sore.

"Is the pressure in your hips and shoulders?" Magnum asked.

Danny nodded.

"Lay down," Magnum instructed. When Danny was stretched out on his stomach, Magnum began to massage his hips and lower back, moving slowly upward to his shoulders and neck.

"Mmm..." Danny moaned as his eyes closed. "You have amazing hands."

Magnum smiled. "You have an amazing body." After a few minutes of firm massaging, Magnum withdrew. "Come on," he said quietly. "Let's get you cleaned up."

During the session, Danny's erection had receded a fraction, but as he crawled off the lounge now, Magnum noted its return.

He walked with Danny into the bathroom, his eyes grazing down his body. He could still feel Danny's ass cheeks in his hands, the taste of his juices on his lips. His cock jumped and he wanted nothing more than to strip down and take Danny right there in the shower. But Danny had to be the one to invite him.

"The stuff in your hair will wash right out," Magnum told him. "But it may take some scrubbing to get the shimmer cream off."

Danny nodded and stepped one foot in the shower, then paused and looked at Magnum. "Would you mind helping me...get it off?"

The implication in his tone burned through Magnum. Danny didn't wait for an answer and entered the shower, turning on the water. Magnum released an unsteady breath and peeled off his shirt then shed the rest of his clothes.

Right here, right now—Danny wanted him. How long that "want" lasted...remained to be seen.