Chapter 6: The plan (Part 2)

I wrote this at like 3 in the morning. So I'm sorry if there are any mistakes lol. (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RECAP

Spencer and Jordan are mates!

~~~~~~~~

Spencer's POV-

I was talking to Axel about how we will help him with this bet, when all of the sudden I got a whiff of the most amazing scent ever. It smells like strawberries. I look up and I see Jordan sniffing the air. I jump out of the pool and run over there and stop right in front of her. 'Mate!' My wolf tells me.

Everyone comes over by us and stared at us. "Well I would have never of guessed these two would be mates." I heard Skylar laugh.

"Hi." I said to Jordan.

"H-hi." She replies. We just stare into each others eyes until I hear Skylar, "oh my gosh! Just kiss her already!" Then the next thing I know is, I'm being shoved into Jordan. Her face is beat red and she looks so adorable. I lean in and I kiss her. The kiss is amazing. I bring my arms around her waist and pull her in. She responded by wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me impossibly closer. The kiss felt heavenly.

Skylar's POV-

"Awww!" I said out loud. Spencer broke the kiss and grabbed her hand, bringing her back to the pool. I just stood there watching them. That's the type of relationship I wanted. But being the stubborn girl I am, I had to make a bet with my mate.

'You need to cave. I want my mate!' My wolf yells at me.

'Shut up, I know. I want him too!'

I was thinking about going over to him and kissing him. I wanted to be like Jordan and Spencer right now. That's it! I'm caving. As I turn around to go find Axel, I'm engulfed in an iron grip and the next thing I know, I feel sparks going through my body and feel lips crash against mine. I was shocked at first, but I welcomed the kiss. I brought my hands up to his jet black hair and he let out a low growl of approval. We heard someone clear their throat and we broke apart. Axel let out a growl of annoyance and looked back at me. "Uhh, what just happened?" I asked confused.

"I saw Spencer and Jordan kiss, and I wanted that to be us. And I also couldn't take it anymore, I had to kiss you." He said while smiling.

"Aw. I was about to cave too. Actually I was going to go kiss you because I couldn't take it anymore either. But then before I could, you kissed me."

"Are you serious?!"

"Ya!" I said laughing. "Hey Jordan! Shopping trip!!"

"Really?! Hell ya!" She replied.

"Ya ya, you won the bet, and you get to have a shopping trip. Now just come here!" He said and then he smashed his lips onto mine again. We broke apart and he lifted me up. "Axel! Put me down right now!"

"Nah, I'm good." He said. Then he jumps into the pool with me still in his arms. We come back to the surface and he just stares at me. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing. You just look....beautiful." He states.

"Really?" I asked blushing.

"Oh ya." After that, I leaned in and kissed him. I'm so glad this bet was over now. 'Ya me too!' My wolf chimed in. I lean away and look into his amazing eyes. Right now there are pitch black, and I know why. Hehe (: "so, when are we going on that shopping trip?" I asked curious with a hint of amusement.

"I don't know. Tomorrow maybe?" Axel says.

"That can work!"

"Anything for my little kitten." He says smirking.

"I'm not your little kitten."

"Yes you are. You are my little kitten, and mine only. No one else's. I don't like sharing what is mine."

"Yes Axel. I am only yours." With that, we started to kiss again. Man, it feels so good to kiss him. I thought to myself. I could get used to this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is Part 2! Hope you guys liked it. Sorry it's short and if there are any grammar mistakes. I wrote this at 3 in the morning. Please keep reading and voting. It means a lot. Love you guys!! (: